Secession from the United States

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The mining boom will last forever if you Eastern staters stop stealing our money :p

I am in the middle, SA, so we want money from both the western and eastern states :p. SA keep trying to get the mining boom going here but the state government keep blocking all uranium mines and have now screwed over BHP so much that now BHP are delaying the Olympic Dam expansion which would bring in a huge amount of revenue for the state and create so many more jobs.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I find it hilarious that a couple of Canadian posters call it racist if anybody disagrees with the President.

I bet they wouldn't call me a racist if I were black and the president happened to be white, and Republican though, lmao...

I just love obvious bias.

I find it hilarious that you automatically box me in calling someone who doesn't agree with Obama as racist, as I never said anything of the sort.

And I know a thing or two about racism, I'm Native, I have nothing to be proud of my country. So I don't look down on yours, all I did was point out a few things that seemed rather odd to me.