Screw this forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

You just sound really stupid now, LKP. Sorry. There are better people I could own.

LKP

Its not about OWNING. For god sake dude. How do i sound stupid? Maybe i actually made you think? Or you could not come back with a witty comeback? Yeah go play somewhere else dude. Oh and the only thing i like about you at all. Is your sig and taste in music.

seX-Power

Its not about OWNING. For god sake dude. How do i sound stupid? Maybe i actually made you think? Or you could not come back with a witty comeback? Yeah go play somewhere else dude. Oh and the only thing i like about you at all. Is your sig and taste in music.

Srs?

And perhaps if i cannot do a paragraph properly maybe you can point out my first post's mistakes and i will sit down in class and learn of a young Aussie "smurf".

I will never ask if we are ok cause we are not. I would not waste my time on a cunt like you.

^^^ Legend it says haha no fucking way. Sarcastic guy with the Rock's Moniker. Damn iam in trouble now.

Plus beer this old ^^^ agree or THIS is so 2009 get a new saying. Damn this forum has gone mental.

blueberry. And wow, you like my taste in music. Should I feel honoured?

LKP

You just quoted me dude WOW so difficult. No you should not feel honored at all. Feel at ease im not in Aussie land putting my fist in your face.

Wordlife

Please excuse the interruption.

Let me be the first to say WORDLIFE has the greatest sig on the forum at the moment.

That is all.

To excuse the interruption back since you guys like to argue and fight like little twats....

Thanks Mike I love my Hawks sigs (one by Klide, other by Jwind, best GFX'ers on the site). And DBrees kicks ass and will win the Super Bowl.

On a side note:

Lady GaGa sig.... OWNS!

That is all.

seX-Power

You just quoted me dude WOW so difficult. No you should not feel honored at all. Feel at ease im not in Aussie land putting my fist in your face.

You asked how you sounded stupid and I showed you. ::kenfan

LKP

WORDLIFE if you read i was saying my piece on the matter. But sex power here seems to join in and ask what it has to do with me? I mean what does it have to do with sex power? And yey sexpower dam it you had me there shit i feel silly now. NOT!

Wordlife

god will you guys both please just stop your little E-fight already! Giving me a fucking headache

LKP

You know what actually no i will not Alex. You see its like this. This thread has run out of its flavour already. So why is it open still? Close it. I gave my opinion and sex power started all of this crap. I responded and this happened. I'm not just going in to back off and let people take the piss.

Wordlife

Ahhhhh fine so be it...

see Brandon is nice, I know in another thread he'll continue, but Darran no finish... well.... so be it lol

I know this is HIAT, do whatever you want, idc, it's just driving me fucking insane to see every damn thread spammed with fights between either:

LKP vs Forum
Blaze vs Forum
Beer vs LKP
Aussie's vs Wales

Getting kinda.... old :smh

Moonlight Drive

@LKP: It's Hell in a Thread. I thought even you would've realised by now people can do whatever they want in here.

LKP

Ahhhhh fine so be it...

see Brandon is nice, I know in another thread he'll continue, but Darren no finish... well.... so be it lol

I know this is HIAT, do whatever you want, idc, it's just driving me fucking insane to see every damn thread spammed with fights between either:

LKP vs Forum
Blaze vs Forum
Beer vs LKP
Aussie's vs Wales

Getting kinda.... old :smh

Your the mod Alex do something about it. Because im not leaving here and no one will change so get used to it.

Wordlife

It's HIAT

fight your own battles :shifty:

Not gonna close a HIAT thread for no reason... you can do what you want here, I'll just ignore it.