Screw this forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Fight your own battles? Iam lol. Who is asking for help? Its HIAT really? I'm sure ive referred to that at least 3 times in the last half an hour.

LKP

Good point.

Still though im so tired. I just cannot be bothered to take my massive forehead upstairs.

Great One

^^^ Legend it says haha no fucking way. Sarcastic guy with the Rock's Moniker. Damn iam in trouble now.
Pretty sure The Rock calls himself The Great One. Plus how do you know I didn't have this name before The Rock started calling himself that? Legend because I don't type like a 27 year old borderline downs kid. Seriously, have you even taken the time to ever evaluate your own life? You're 27 fucking years old, read one of your posts.

Wordlife

^actually, no lies, I actually have proof, I had Wordlife before John Cena started using it

No lies, long story

Quintastic One

Reaction score
When I was a kid before I saw the Hardy Boys I had those wrestling dolls. I used Matt Hardy's Twist Of Fate as my finisher before I ever saw Matt Hardy use it. lol.

Airfixx

Yo LKP, did you not see my last post?

I assume you missed it cos you have yet to spew a bunch of nonsensical bullshit in reply.... Still, I guess you must have been way too busy endlessly bickering with all these people you repeatedly profess not to give a shit about.

LKP

I'm tired leave me alone dude lol. I was bored got tired and went e crazy ok. I'm going to bed. Cannot wait to get on here tomorrow and go through the same thing. Yippee i cannot wait.

Airfixx

LKP said:
I'm tired leave me alone dude lol.

Fuck you... Whilst down the pub for example, would you, unprovoked, randomly mouth off at someone that was in no way addressing nor talking about you and then expect them to just swallow such a flakey & dismissive response?

No, you'd expect a glass in the fucking face! (Maybe you wouldn't but you'd be totally ripe for one none-the-less!)

I was bored got tired and went e crazy ok.

Again, fuck you... It's not o.k. I'm not here for YOUR amusement nor to make you feel better about yourself.

If you had any balls you would have simply apologized for being an arse and you'd have heard no more about it.