Scared COWARDS who are running this board.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

hugh-jackman-wolverine-4289-3.jpg

Australia gets giant thumbs up from me.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
is there anything else in Australia?

you've got a lot to learn about the world young man. don't trust what you see on tv. if anything australia is the most wannabe american country in the world. you don't see kangaroos jumping around in your backyard like a simpsons episode.

MizMasta3000

I know about the world. I just don't give a fuck about AUSTRALIA~

Jaybsty

Reaction score
that's a pretty ignorant approach to the world you live in. i hope people spit on you if you ever decide to travel the world and learn about other cultures

Jaybsty

Reaction score
if you have seen more places than me than it makes you even more pathetic than you sound in the last couple of posts

Jaybsty

Reaction score
if you post things like australia is all about kangaroos i'll never believe you've even been there. you sound like you're just mad because 'aussies' have always told you how dumb you appear to be on the internet.

straight_edge76

All these pointless threads are more of a distraction to the forum then anything people. Seriously either take the changes as they are or click the button on the top right hand side of the screen and GTFO.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The problem is the staff are actively breaking their own rules and not following their own agenda and then deleting posts so that there is no proof that they ever did any wrong.

This isn't about complaining needlessly, this is about the last few bastion of members who actually are fighting the corruption allowing staff members to run roughshed over the members and do whatever they want without question.

I've been actively watching all of this for the past week, and it's making me sick. Say whatever the fuck you want about how Monkeystyle ran things, but he was transparent. He would tell you what he was going to do to your face and then do it. He didn't delete his posts, he didn't bully other people around and tell them if they don't like it, leave. Bullying in order to prevent bullying is the worst stance you can take as administrators.

If you answer nothing else at all, you NEED to answer this. I don't give a fuck what your excuse is, and if I don't get an answer I'll spam this question in every thread on this forum until you answer it or you ban me.

If Wrestling Station was removed because of his treatment of normal members, why is Word Life allowed to do the same thing and get a free pass?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Because all Wordlife has encountered for the last month from certain people is hate. Everyone knows he is a nice guy and wouldn't just start shit for no reason unless he was retaliating to those who already has a vendetta against him. So we aren't dealing with it anymore. Wordlife is only defending himself towards abusive members, members who have been disruptive towards himself and others in the past and recently. Wordlife doesn't manipulate people and abuse his power for fun or for lolz.

There is not going to be any unnecessary and idiotic conflict from this point forward. People that do not want to participate in a civil community here are not welcome.