Scared COWARDS who are running this board.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I cannot believe some members on this forum still have something to complain about. This forum has really been turning around for the better. The activity is increasing everyday.

chessarmy

I have no clue what all this drama is about, I like everyone on here, can't we just get along?

Truthfully, the "new" board is great with lots of interesting new features that will spark activity. I'm not as active as I'd like to be myself, but from what I've seen, things are turning around here and we as members should be supportive of whoever is trying to make this place better.

:)

seX-Power

Activity is all smurf staff, LKP-esque dick suckers and awful new posters. They make up about 98% of the forum by now.

Notable exceptions include Aussies, spiral, Axis.

MizMasta3000

^ Great post, really adds to the thread.

there is like 10 million others just like it, so whats the point? Just you all being attention whores tbh

EDIT: No one is putting a gun to your head forcing you to post here. No one is on thier knees begging you to stay. It is simple; if you are unhappy and do not like how the forum is then leave.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

No racial propaganda J-Bonez...you fuckin know better.

But in all seriousness guys, stop carrying on with this shit. There's nothing wrong with the forum right now and there really isn't any reason to be bitching or complaining. If you've got a legit complaint then go ahead and post it, it's stuff like this that even goes out my hands to back you up on...lol.

I'm complaining that CAPSLOCK (who has now changed his name :lmao) seems to be able to flame others, then just delete it and pretend it never happened. We had all this ZOMFG NO E-BULLYING shit, and then a member of the staff goes ahead and does it? Wasn't Wrestling Station removed of his staff position for 'messing with members'. This is also 'messing with members'.

Laughing at him giving me a profile infraction for 'flaming' too when he's a coward who flames then deletes his post.

MizMasta3000

Difference between provoked flaming and unprovoked flaming. You all have no valuable posts outside of HIAT so when you get bored it's "hey lets make another 'this staff sucks' thread". The flame you when you flame them first.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Difference between provoked flaming and unprovoked flaming. You all have no valuable posts outside of HIAT so when you get bored it's "hey lets make another 'this staff sucks' thread". The flame you when you flame them first.

So if it was unprovoked flaming why did CAPSLOCK have to delete his, my and other posts to hide it ever happening? And wt did Beer do to provoke it?

This is of genuine concern, because I don't want to be run by an administration that makes my Prime Minister look competent.

LadyHotrod

I don't have a problem with Beer but practically all of his posts are flames.