Scared COWARDS who are running this board.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

If you have something to say, fucking say it now. Either wise, if your intentions on this forum are to continue doing what you were ALREADY doing by flaming members, staff, the forum in general.... then either you leave nicely, or your banned, your choice. This just doesn't concern me too. I talk to Darran (LKP) off the forum, a lot, and the poor bastard is dealing with a lot of shit right now, including his cancer. He was doing something right, yes I agree in some ways he shouldn't have posted it so everyone can see it, but he's not trying to play the sympathetic card, he actually is going through this. Yes a few countless threads regarding it being bullshit and people saying they hope he dies a slow death from his ball cancer and whatnot is DIS-RE-FUCKING-SPECTFUL! GROW SOME MOTHERFUCKING BALLS, AND STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING PRICK CUNT PUSSY!

Done. And on top of that, mine aren't cancerous! lolololololololololol. ASSFUCKCUNTBITCHGODDAMNSHITHELLCUSSWORDCUSSWORDPROFANITYIAMABADASS.

seX-Power

Losing a battle is poor old axis, sexpower and beer eh? Id rather have a forum minus u lot and have just the people who do not flame. At least that way we have a proper forum.

Don't talk to a staff member like that, son.

This Guy

The Real You Thread was originally started in what was a General Discussion section. When members complained that people were able to see them even not logged in, a Photo Album sub section was created and a post limit to see the section was added. That section is now the Serious Discussion Section. Where in honesty it doesn't belong. And although I agree that Casual & HIAT are different things, the point is this. Members should be able to post a picture of themselves without being flamed by someone.

And I'm not talking about comments like "Dude, that mustache is weak, my 2 year old has more facial hair then you", I'm talking about comments like the one by Beer where he just calls someone an Ugly Fag.

Now as for this situation, I deleted Beer's post because of the unessisary flaming, I did not send him a warning because the deleting of his post and stating the reason "Unessisary Flaming" automatically generates a PM to him saying just that. That is his warning.

As for Wordlife's reply I did not see it at the time. But as he said he realized his mistake and corrected it as I did for Beer. So consider Wordlife warned.

So to answer Axis question, no Wordlife should not have flamed back even though he was provoked. Unprovoked Flaming is not allowed anywhere on the form (Beer did that), Provoked Flaming is only allowed in HIAT.

seX-Power

now if beer had said 'ugly homo' instead of 'ugly fag' would this whole issue have been averted?

LKP

Whatever happened to people fucking off to blaze's forum? I thought most of the flamers and trolls would have left then. But no they came back, go back there plz.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
They still there.

We just come here to fuck with you :shifty:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:smh

Nah I just wanted to tell you how much you fucking suck.

You gonna attack my forum when I had not even posted in here :smh

What did my forum do to you.

Ban if you ask me

LKP

What didn't it do for me more like. Take beer and co to your forum and let them die with your forum plz. And plus why the fuck have you got VIP status now? Your not here enough to even deserve it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Cause I am VIP bitch!

That's them. My forum can't do anything to anyone. Its not a person now is it.

Ban LKP for flamming my forum when it did nothing wrong

MizMasta3000

What didn't it do for me more like. Take beer and co to your forum and let them die with your forum plz. And plus why the fuck have you got VIP status now? Your not here enough to even deserve it.

they're already there and some days it more active than this one

LKP

Umm good for you. This forums wrestling section has really lit up lately. So has the stupidity of HIAT.