Scared COWARDS who are running this board.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I've been actively watching all of this for the past week, and it's making me sick. Say whatever the fuck you want about how Monkeystyle ran things, but he was transparent. He would tell you what he was going to do to your face and then do it. He didn't delete his posts, he didn't bully other people around and tell them if they don't like it, leave. Bullying in order to prevent bullying is the worst stance you can take as administrators.

Yes, he did, he just didn't do it to the people who kissed his ass. The people who stood up to him, he sure did. I already told everyone about my changed sigs, changed user titles and full page of red rep.

Once again, people complaining about Beer getting flamed must be blind or something because BEER ALWAYS FLAMES. He doesn't keep it in HIAT, he does it in other places as well, so el oh el at people actually standing up for him when he gets flamed.

I understand that people are complaining about the deleted flames and whatever but, really, I barely see a post from Beer in which he doesn't flame someone. I really don't have any issues with anyone in this forum but it would be awesome if people could just talk about wrestling instead of this shit. It's been like 2 months now. If people don't like the forum anymore, go to WTW. Both MS and WS are there.

straight_edge76

Honestly alot of people just need to grow the fuck up. I personally didn't have any problems with MS or WS. They both were at times pricks, but other times perfectly fine posters from what I saw. Alot of you say Wordlife is a "bad" admin because he went off on Beer? Who by all means deserved what he got. I personally have nothing against Beer or any member of the forum for that matter but jesus effing christ must every post consist of random trolling and taking shots at people? Wordlife's flaming was imo justified. Like LHR, myself and alot of other people have already said deal with the changes and if not just click the logout button and never come back.

seX-Power

Like LHR, myself and alot of other people have already said deal with the changes and if not just click the logout button and never come back.

That's an awful strategy when running a forum, or anything tbh.

LadyHotrod

If this forum had 10 people in it, I'd rather have the 6 complainers go away forever and keep the 4 people who bring good discussion, personally. A lot of people miss MS and WS so just go to We Talk Wrestling and stay there. If people like the BTB here, log in, do your BTB shit and then go away. These 8000 threads complaining about things that wont change aren't helping anyone. The admins wont change for any of you and a lot of the people complaining just log in to flame and I hardly even see them bring any good wrestling discussion to the place.

Reaction score
crybaby.jpg

Wow. Sometimes, just wow.

Great One

Don't talk about MizMasta like that. He was just pissed off that day.

Axis

I'd be sad too if I was destined to be dependent on welfare for the rest of my life :(

LKP

Losing a battle is poor old axis, sexpower and beer eh? Id rather have a forum minus u lot and have just the people who do not flame. At least that way we have a proper forum.

biggs

Reaction score
I don't know enough about the situation to have a truly informed opinion, as I stick primarily to the e-fed, but if the flaming happened outside HIAT, it would seem more appropriate for the admin to simply delete the flaming post by the initial offender, and PM the offender a warning.
However, based on my limited understanding of the situation, (pretty much the posts in this thread) if this was a one time thing by WORDLIFE, we should give him the benefit of the doubt and acknowledge that he didn't use the best judgment in the situation at hand. (This should be acknowledged by all parties involved.) If there was a continued pattern of flaming, then disciplinary action should be taken against WORDLIFE, and for that matter, BEER. The forum is only as good as its posters, and if we let one circumstance blow up to where two separate camps are forming over it, then maybe we should do what we can to defuse the situation with all due haste. I don't see either side as completely good or bad in this case, and only through both sides acknowledging their shortcomings can this situation actually be resolved in a way that doesn't kill the board.

Great One

He's not WORDLIFE anymore.. the fuck have you been? Get with the picture.

Wordlife

Okay let me speak here:

First of all, I posted a picture of myself, showing everyone my new Blackhawks Authentic jersey I got as an early Birthday present. APPARENTLY, Beer decided to go about and say:

and I quote from the actual thread, because I CAN see what he said:

"It's only now I notice you're an ugly fag."

So, his post was there, I went to the thread, saw that, and all I said back was "speaking of ugly fags?"

Then I thought, wait, I'm an SMod, flaming is bad.... apparently NO ONE fucking listens to rules at hands in the first place. He flamed me first, so I had to retaliate and not be a little pussy ass bitch sitting back waiting for more and more. BUT, I did go back and do the right thing, which was go back to delete my post. But I noticed that This Guy had deleted the post BEER had written and put "unnecessary flame" as the reason for delete. So I then said, "exactly" and so I deleted my post, simple mistake.

Now, after that occurred, TBkb decided to report my deleted post JUST in time to the admins and shit, which I HAD gotten the email for, regarding a "flame post" that I did back. I cleared that up, and deleted that message, simply cause it was a case of an accident, I cleared it up within a minute and deleted my post, cause I knew what I was doing wrong, but I decided to do the right thing.

I come about to then see all these bullshit ass threads about "CAPSLOCK" meaning = ME.... regarding my work here on the forum. Quite frankly what I did was right and just, and your just hating on me cause ALL you want/like to fucking do is troll and flame and spam the living shit out of this fucking forum.

I thought about what I wanted to do, but I made sure I went and asked Mike Chaos himself, tell him the entire situation, and get his advice on what to do. Seems like he read my mind, and told me to do the right thing, and give the last warning infractions to everyone in that thread (meaning this one, on the first page and such) who have decided to bad mouth and flame me.

If you have something to say, fucking say it now. Either wise, if your intentions on this forum are to continue doing what you were ALREADY doing by flaming members, staff, the forum in general.... then either you leave nicely, or your banned, your choice. This just doesn't concern me too. I talk to Darran (LKP) off the forum, a lot, and the poor bastard is dealing with a lot of shit right now, including his cancer. He was doing something right, yes I agree in some ways he shouldn't have posted it so everyone can see it, but he's not trying to play the sympathetic card, he actually is going through this. Yes a few countless threads regarding it being bullshit and people saying they hope he dies a slow death from his ball cancer and whatnot is DIS-RE-FUCKING-SPECTFUL! GROW SOME MOTHERFUCKING BALLS, AND STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING PRICK CUNT PUSSY!

I've said my two cents describing the whole situation. AND for the smartass who said it, yes, I had my name changed.... simply before when I changed it from wordlife326 (326 is my birthday, but it got old) I originally changed it then to WORDLIFE (capslock for the fags who decide to call me that now), and then I had asked another staff why the hell is my name in italics and he said probably thats just cause that's how SMod's names are, so I simply asked for a normal name change to Wordlife... makes MORE sense, not cause of the CAPSLOCK bullshit, cause I meant to change it to that all along.

Wordlife

personally dude.... I have to agree with that statement. I ask myself that all the time. Causal Talk and HIAT are two TOTALLY different sections of the forum.

Axis

Losing a battle is poor old axis, sexpower and beer eh? Id rather have a forum minus u lot and have just the people who do not flame. At least that way we have a proper forum.

What battle am I losing? Black unemployment is far higher than white unemployment,

Anyway, this would have been easier if WORDLIFE had just warned himself, apologized, and moved on. I'm still unclear if provoked flaming is alright anyway, because the impression that is being portrayed is that WORDLIFE was not in the wrong, because he was provoked.