Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yes, I asked and you obliged, which was nice of you, but if there’s no meat on the bone then it just reinforces my initial suspicion - that you’re struggling to reproduce your town game, because let’s be fair, who wouldn’t?

Guts

Reaction score
You see, you just gave me a very generic answer about how bussing can happen and it’s early etc, and yet earlier you made reference to possibly dying. If you’re concerned about it, surely it’s time to get some specifics out? If you’re keeping pages of notes etc, I would expect something more than acknowledgement bussing happens, everyone knows that already

I really don't see what point you're trying to make. I create those lists as I go along and make notes that I can refer back to if I need to do further digging. It would take a ton of time to provide my reasons for each individual player/player read

Guts

Reaction score
Yes, I asked and you obliged, which was nice of you, but if there’s no meat on the bone then it just reinforces my initial suspicion - that you’re struggling to reproduce your town game, because let’s be fair, who wouldn’t?

Do you think I pulled them out of my ass? Have you seen me use these before out of interest?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If you mislynch Poyser here do you think people (outside of myself) will be calling for your head?

That's literally a summary of what fills up like 3 full pages of NOTES :lmao

I'll probably give up on them but now it's the weekend I'll probably at least do a few hundred more posts so yay

I’m referring to this. You have three full pages of notes, of which your list is a summary, by your own words. Why no specifics? Heck, you don’t even need notes to be specific

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Do you think I pulled them out of my ass? Have you seen me use these before out of interest?

No, I don’t think that, I just don’t think they’re representative of anything substantial. Yes I’ve seen you employ the links before

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Do you have an individual read list, or can you provide one please?

Guts

Reaction score
Then I feel like you don't have a grasp on my Town game because I'm pretty sure the lists were in virtually the same format back then also without accompanying specific reasons and hey it worked incredibly well. I don't note down the reasons as I go along but for the most part try to at least take down the post which inspired it. I could clog up the thread with those but I'm not sure people would make any sense out of it and it's not a habit I'd like to get into doing every game

Junkette

Reaction score
I remember the lists being exactly like that, Doc had a thing for ruling people out via interactions.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well I've slowly come to terms with my irl issues the past few days, and this is actually a nice little outlet to vent through some stuff that isn't about that. Looking forward to actually getting involved in the contest.

Nice work Odo on leading the lynch. Credit to Junk as well, I really doubt she'd bus a strong teammate to earn town points (and I wish that I had removed that vote last night)

I can provide more concrete reads tomorrow, but my #1 scum read atm is Jeff. I feel as though the exchange with Poyser "why follow me" was an attempt at bussed distancing, knowing full well how Jeff plays with top tier players (i.e wants to be on their good side to avoid engaging in conflict)

Guts seems a little different to JW so far - he seemed more methodical and clear in mind during that game, but here, it's trying to form good guy reads in an attempt to replicate it

I dislike Gambit running to the aggression and curse word laden posts to defend himself. Just doesn't feel natural at all.

Token suss on Evans as well, he's got some similarities in this game that he had in Norse - I'll give that a check in a few to see if I'm correct, or just thinking too much.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah, but the posts back then we’re accompanied by other stuff such as play based questioning and proactive, solvy thoughts. You’re an easy town read when you’re town

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I remember the lists being exactly like that, Doc had a thing for ruling people out via interactions.

Doc isn’t ruling anyone out tho, he literally said it like 15 posts ago

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
There’s no reason to think any of those posts are anything but bells and whistles. If you don’t agree, point me towards anything substantive that you’d expect from a town Doc in this game

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
For example, take my post about chimp, which is being mysteriously no sold even though I’d say it’s pretty relevant. THATS what I expect from a good town player

Junkette

Reaction score
You’re acting like Doc leads wagons on scum day one? Give him time I’ve liked some of his points/posts.

Junkette

Reaction score
Nothing I can say about the Chimp post besides I see your point but I disagree :draper2

Status
Not open for further replies.