• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
How come?

I'm
tenor.gif
on poyser.Doesn't seem to be putting up much of a fight though,like others have said.
I said earlier that I didn't like his push and explanation for it on Evans. And poyser didn't answer me when I asked him to elaborate on his reads on tweet and chimp

So Arthur Petrelli or Angela need to die for Poyser to win? Does this allude too multi scum?
I'd say like 2 man scum team or cult probable. Dunno if they'd have a kill or not. Surely Sylar is the SK so can't imagine they're an SK duo.

Great lynch guys. I knew he was scum the whole time. I would like to thank Odo for making the push for me.

Also is Chris capable enough to fake something like this? I don't know his meta.
I dunno how people are reading chimp town not gonna lie.

I think the most interesting player to consider would be Jeff atm

if you guys could thrash it out for a bit, I’d be grateful
I still don't see anything in Jeff I think his early play is a lock for his town meta.

Odo y u never read me town

:hoganjam
Welcome to my life, poyser was even the first person I pushed in my read back :mjcry

So what are your thoughts on the back of that scum flip that was lead by Odo and Junk?
What do you mean? Hasn't changed. Are you assuming odo is a PGO?

not ruling out this being a legit :slip: I don't really have any reason to read Ace town either but it's early
That post is really not a great look for ace.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
No but a lot of people are giving him town reads despite the fact he's outright avoiding questions asked of him and not actually contributing which is fairly similar to his scum play of just going AWOL

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I said earlier that I didn't like his push and explanation for it on Evans. And poyser didn't answer me when I asked him to elaborate on his reads on tweet and chimp

I'd say like 2 man scum team or cult probable. Dunno if they'd have a kill or not. Surely Sylar is the SK so can't imagine they're an SK duo.

I dunno how people are reading chimp town not gonna lie.

I still don't see anything in Jeff I think his early play is a lock for his town meta.

Welcome to my life, poyser was even the first person I pushed in my read back :mjcry

What do you mean? Hasn't changed. Are you assuming odo is a PGO?

That post is really not a great look for ace.
I'm asking you under the assumption that someone may have a role similar to that

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Honestly I'd probably assume ones scum, probably cult or sk
Thanks.

I think assuming anything based on role spec is likely to be fruitless in a smark game. I think having two town players that it is harmful to target is a bit much but who knows

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Thanks.

I think assuming anything based on role spec is likely to be fruitless in a smark game. I think having two town players that it is harmful to target is a bit much but who knows
I'd lean more to SK or cult if we're assuming it's one of odo or junk but not really interested in pursuing at the moment without any confirmation on there being two.
So you’re kinda feeling me in regards to Chimp. Do u think I’m mad for thinking he might be aligned with Chimp?
Yeah I am, he was the other one I asked poyser to elaborate on which he didn't

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
good lynch. skimmed through what I could. Unsure how I'd be suss when I followed Odo before anyone else on Poyser as far as I remember :cozy: I had decent enough reason to read him town as certain comments he made matched some inner thoughts (I'm vibing with him I personally havent been super impressed by guts for example, and he made an early comment about that that I remember at the time). There's also good value in following someone like Odo on day 1 when he has that much conviction. I didn't really have the time nor want to explain myself further this a.m and it went the right way so :draper2 .Not sure what's been so odd about my play either outside my absence. It's another reason I never unvoted Poyser...Him acting stupidand being like "wait didn't you just follow me?" when I literally just followed him on tweet the game before in almost the same fashion should not have surprised him at all...

In any case, I should be back in town in the afternoon tomorrow it looks like, so I will have a deep dive and read back at that time and make a concrete town list and all that jazz. Tag if needed but again, don't expect much until then.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why I think Chimp is town

Exhibit A: By post 21 of this game, both Rugrat and Chimp are voting Poyser. I think it’s illogical to think that all 3 of them are scum on probability, and I’m much more interested in Rugrat at this point

Exhibit B: this post

Junk is like that. She's a lone wolf scum who does illogical shit and gets town read precisely because of how illogical her actions would be as scum.

Not saying she is scum, but no one should be reading Junk town based of this.
Also, who are you guts?

Early read on Junk. It’s an independent thought, cause the thread consensus is that she’s town. Why do this as scum, exactly? Especially as scum who hates swimming upstream and engaging in conflict. Plus, while it’s not applicable to this game, this is an accurate point lol, lest we forget.

Exhibit C:

Doc, Gambit and Barry scum.

Chris, Odo, Tweet and Phenom town

That's where I'm at

This is consistent with the previous point. It’s perfectly possible that he glossed over Barry and gambits mini feud, I sure know I did, and the rest of this then makes sense to me. I’d be MORE suspicious if he included Junk among his townreads

Exhibit D: Chimp has historically been a token mislynch because he isn’t really willing to fight to the death, he’d rather just die and shrug his shoulders. I think if I look back, I’ll be able to find some dark forces swirling around him

Gonna be hilarious if I’m wrong, but ... let’s face it, doesn’t happen often :draper2

Status
Not open for further replies.