Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not about giving people time. Giving people time is how town lose all the time

Guts

Reaction score
I'm leaning Town on

Hank - Liked his play around Tweet/PHEN0M discussion on PHEN0M's meta, also the Haza stuff helps
Odo - Caught Poyser
Tweet - Liked how he's handled himself under some suspicion, made a decent post in defence on PHEN0M wrt Gambit
Alco - Decent case on Ace
Lethal Banks - Good off interactions/think claim backs him rather than not
PHEN0M - Good off interactions, agreed with Tweet's points around his play on Gambit
Laughable Chimp - Voted Poyser at least and I feel like he's unlikely to respond to me with what he did wrt Poyser but who knows
Big Man - Interactions
Raidokken - Interactions
Mi$$ Bli$$ - Play/claim/role is at least legit

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Thank you, now we’ve got something to talk about

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Is it fair to say that Jeff / Gambit is your preference for tomorrow?

Guts

Reaction score
Doc isn’t ruling anyone out tho, he literally said it like 15 posts ago

That doesn't make them useless

There’s no reason to think any of those posts are anything but bells and whistles. If you don’t agree, point me towards anything substantive that you’d expect from a town Doc in this game

but Junk is right. I tend to play poorly on D1. I've still pushed votes. My strength has always been as a mid-late game player, which is when my lists become more useful

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Is one sided bussing as effective? I suppose it looks more natural. Whatever it's probably enough to give him a pass for now

This doesn’t feel like a glowing endorsement tbh. Have your thoughts developed since this?

Guts

Reaction score
I guess this is a bad time to say that I might be reconsidering Jeff. I know I pointed out early game play can be telling but he has also dealt pretty well with pressure. Gambit's play wrt Poyser looks bad

Guts

Reaction score
Not really. Again, I think you're putting too much stock into some of my reads. They're a WIP. People will occasionally bus early/convincingly but I still think you can look elsewhere before you need to really consider that

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I guess this is a bad time to say that I might be reconsidering Jeff. I know I pointed out early game play can be telling but he has also dealt pretty well with pressure. Gambit's play wrt Poyser looks bad

Which posts are you concerned by?

Guts

Reaction score
They were both ignoring the suspicion on each other and wishy washy reads like this after it was pointed out don't help matters

I’m not really sure on gambit tbh, so many people think he’s scum that there’s probably something there but I’m not really reading him scum independently but he’s not given me much reason to read him town either.
And yeah about lethal it’s the claim I just don’t see an unlimited scum healer nor do I see lethal even thinking of faking being unlimited when he isn’t

and Gambit only really came alive once Poyser was either about to be lynched or already had been

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I agree that Chimp is town btw, this sort of bringing up original thoughts and refusing to go with the thread consensus is not something I've ever seen him do as scum.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't think nom was that active in Norse. He was very lazy during that game and only really pushed someone for activity/ when he confirmed they were indy

So, deep diving whilst it’s quiet in work. This post is not true.

Nom was on 93 posts and died early game. He showed up post 300. Also Phen0m was dead by the time that the indies were caught.

Ace was identified as Hel in the QT by me and Jeff and I caught Magic in the thread as Surtur.

Phenoms play is remarkably similar to Norse too - but it’s been identified that Nom is a good player at adjusting his meta so not sure how much can be taken from that.

Real question is tho, is this a post attempting to downplay Phenoms meta by Gambit to get suspicion off a teammate?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I agree that Chimp is town btw, this sort of bringing up original thoughts and refusing to go with the thread consensus is not something I've ever seen him do as scum.

When was the last time he was scum? May as well read that game whilst waiting for night

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
So, deep diving whilst it’s quiet in work. This post is not true.

Nom was on 93 posts and died early game. He showed up post 300. Also Phen0m was dead by the time that the indies were caught.

Ace was identified as Hel in the QT by me and Jeff and I caught Magic in the thread as Surtur.

Phenoms play is remarkably similar to Norse too - but it’s been identified that Nom is a good player at adjusting his meta so not sure how much can be taken from that.

Real question is tho, is this a post attempting to downplay Phenoms meta by Gambit to get suspicion off a teammate?

What? He blocked Magic and knew he was indy. You didn't catch Magic, Phenom did lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.