Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also in Norse Phenom barely did anything, hid behind a read on Poyser. Then refused to join the Flay wagon, pounced on the Magic V1 wagon. Day 2 he went after Poyser who was replaced by Magic hard and acted like he knew Magic was indy cause he blocked him. He OMGUS'd me and then died.

You did not catch Magic as Indy or if you did was days after Phenom did first.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What? He blocked Magic and knew he was indy. You didn't catch Magic, Phenom did lmao

:heston

Go read the QT and game thread. You are HILARIOUSLY wrong.

Magic was killed N1, Nom was killed N2. Magic repped back in for Poyser D2?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
:heston

Go read the QT and game thread. You are HILARIOUSLY wrong.

Magic was killed N1, Nom was killed N2. Magic repped back in for Poyser D2?

You didn't catch him. Stop lying. I knew he was indy in that game because of Phenom. Not because of you. Phenom caught him. Stop taking credit for Phenom's work

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I made too many posts to search for this properly but within a minute found this:

"Will not lynch today for certain:

Smark, Evans, Lethal (could be indy the more I think about it but I lean towards some weird pseudo survivor role if he is), TKOK, Chloe

Town leans:

Barry (Only scum if bussing), Magic (could still be indy but I can't see him being aligned with Phenom right now), OMB, Brutus, Xenus (though that was based on day 1 and my reads that day weren't great), Ace (gut)

So I want to lynch out of:
Alco
Jeff
Tweet
Doddsy
Rugrat
Big Man

One of my town leans might be wrong tbf but for now I want to focus in that pool imo. Thoughts guys? I think a power player has to be scum as yesterday felt like a mess overall. No one took the lead and maybe I should have. Maybe I might have to? "

Like I said PHENOM caught him not you. I don't even know why you are trying to take credit for it,

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Phenom blocked Magic night 1 on the same team as you and there was no kill. So his role caught Magic. Magic repped in day 2 for Phenom. Just because you lead the lynch doesn't mean you were the one who caught him first. Phenom was the one who caught him, it just took a long time to go down because town were trying to lynch scum.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
As scum we didn’t rolecop Magic until later on :bosque

So, nah

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
We blocked Magic because it was Magic. Not because he was Indy.

mikey damage

Reaction score
I made too many posts to search for this properly but within a minute found this:

"Will not lynch today for certain:

Smark, Evans, Lethal (could be indy the more I think about it but I lean towards some weird pseudo survivor role if he is), TKOK, Chloe

Town leans:

Barry (Only scum if bussing), Magic (could still be indy but I can't see him being aligned with Phenom right now), OMB, Brutus, Xenus (though that was based on day 1 and my reads that day weren't great), Ace (gut)

So I want to lynch out of:
Alco
Jeff
Tweet
Doddsy
Rugrat
Big Man

One of my town leans might be wrong tbf but for now I want to focus in that pool imo. Thoughts guys? I think a power player has to be scum as yesterday felt like a mess overall. No one took the lead and maybe I should have. Maybe I might have to? "

Like I said PHENOM caught him not you. I don't even know why you are trying to take credit for it,
you want a lynch or a claim?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
what exactly is the relevance of this

Reactions: Tweet

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
^ Tbh I'm wondering too but I'm more annoyed at him trying to act like he caught someone when he didn't. Phenom did.

Listen if you want to change history go for it. Someone neutral can read my posts from that game and see that Phenom's block/press hard made it obvious Magic was indy who Phenom blocked.

Well you didn't catch him because Phenom seemed to work it out and I started to as well from Phenom's hard press on him for no reason. Also yeah you blocked him cause it was poyser/magic but Phenom clearly worked out he was indy and played it in the thread like Magic was.

I don't know why you are taking credit for someone else's work.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Grim Cornette
Chris
Hank
Tweet
Jeff Valley Driver
Ace Dalton
Gambitto

Doddsy
Alco
TKOK
Lethal Banks
mikey damage
Rugrat
PHEN0M
Guts
Laughable Chimp
Big Man

Raidokken
Mi$$ Bli$$
NotBrutus

for my reference

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
^ Tbh I'm wondering too but I'm more annoyed at him trying to act like he caught someone when he didn't. Phenom did.

Listen if you want to change history go for it. Someone neutral can read my posts from that game and see that Phenom's block/press hard made it obvious Magic was indy who Phenom blocked.

Well you didn't catch him because Phenom seemed to work it out and I started to as well from Phenom's hard press on him for no reason. Also yeah you blocked him cause it was poyser/magic but Phenom clearly worked out he was indy and played it in the thread like Magic was.

I don't know why you are taking credit for someone else's work.

Oh fuck off lmao

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I've already explained why it was obvious Magic was indy. It was long before you rolecopped him. Phenom caught him not you. If you want to take fake credit for catching Magic, stroke your own ego I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.