Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I agree it would be fool hardy to lynch me five hours into day. I’m just used to people making brash decisions around lynching me so sorry for the skepticism and the anxiety on my part.

Gambit does seem like a parrot early on, but it’s early so even for town it’s hard to make note of anything important

I do like GUTS a lot and his questioning of PHENOM reads very town to me so far.
Agree with this, him asking my opinion about peoples early takes on me also looks good.

That's two things we agree on.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
is this a regular paranoia thing? I've literally just got up and started posting, so I'm a bit shocked anyone would have a read on me at all, tbh tbh

No, it’s a respect thing. And i don’t have a read on you, hence, being on the “watch” list.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Junk should also have a town lean. Good to have her back.

Gotta actually do some work, I’ll be around :ortonout

Ace

Reaction score
I have limited experience with PGO but would this basically mean we can essentially never investigate or track Junk?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Soooo uh what are peoples thoughts on Gambit? He has talked a lot about my PR so far, even long after I admitted it was just for teh lulz? Anybody else feel like he's struggling to come up with useful things to say?

Talking about in a couple of posts within the first 100 posts of a game with little happening is a lot now? Also why is Phenom scummy for being chatty?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I have limited experience with PGO but would this basically mean we can essentially never investigate or track Junk?

Traditionally it would mean anyone who visits said player would be kiilled (or in Junks case, poisoned) . Sometimes it's X shot, sometimes its compulsive, unsure what her caveat would be here however

Junkette

Reaction score
Unless you wanna get poisoned, then healed which is an option if we have a healer, which for balance purposes we should

Junkette

Reaction score
For clarification, I’m not x shot

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Junk is probably town

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
No, it’s a respect thing. And i don’t have a read on you, hence, being on the “watch” list.

Wow Phenom respects me :WOW

Pretty much unless the person targeting had a way to avoid death.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
We can but the guy in question would get poisoned.

Which isn't the same as flat out dying and there might be a healer around so personally I don't think we gotta get rid of that role immediately even if it has negative utility.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Oh wait it is a poison PGO not a normal one, so you could target Junkette if you wanted to investigate but you would be endangering yourself if you did it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Talking about in a couple of posts within the first 100 posts of a game with little happening is a lot now? Also why is Phenom scummy for being chatty?
Yea I mean I said the PR was just me having fun and you dedicated 3 or 4 posts to it even after I said that so it does strike me as talking without saying anything.

Ace

Reaction score
For clarification, I’m not x shot
If we have a healer who could allow us to test Junk's claim down the line then I'm a fair bit more relaxed on it. I would not be too happy to just give someone a free pass all game without such a caveat.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yea I mean I said the PR was just me having fun and you dedicated 3 or 4 posts to it even after I said that so it does strike me as talking without saying anything.

One of which was a joke comment but sure. Not like there was loads to talk about early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.