Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also chatty N0M being scummy N0M is kind of an outdated read I admit, and I certainly wouldn't wanna discourage him actually doing stuff from the start so I'm far from actually riding this gut read anywhere.

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean people targeting me for investigation prob shouldn’t cause you’d need to out yourself to get healed, all other roles feel free, especially a tracker who will see me doing nothing, just know you’re at risk of dying if the healer isn’t paying attention

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
If we have a healer who could allow us to test Junk's claim down the line then I'm a fair bit more relaxed on it. I would not be too happy to just give someone a free pass all game without such a caveat.

I'd say we would be best looking back at Junkette in mass claim and judging off her play then. We can think about investigating her later if needed.

Ace

Reaction score
I mean people targeting me for investigation prob shouldn’t cause you’d need to out yourself to get healed, all other roles feel free, especially a tracker who will see me doing nothing, just know you’re at risk of dying if the healer isn’t paying attention
Yeah FWIW I'm not saying we need to be investigating you now or anything; rather, I wanted to know if there was any way at any point for someone to investigate you. Otherwise it would seem a pretty convenient way to never get investigated.

Ace

Reaction score
I'd say we would be best looking back at Junkette in mass claim and judging off her play then. We can think about investigating her later if needed.
Yes, agreed. See my previous post.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If we have a healer who could allow us to test Junk's claim down the line then I'm a fair bit more relaxed on it. I would not be too happy to just give someone a free pass all game without such a caveat.
Erm..

You think she fake claimed a role she thought she was gonna get lynched for?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also chatty N0M being scummy N0M is kind of an outdated read I admit, and I certainly wouldn't wanna discourage him actually doing stuff from the start so I'm far from actually riding this gut read anywhere.

the way i see it he's also been getting killed early every game lately and has made some noise about it, so him simply not wanting that to happen as either alignment is likely. And much like you, I don't see him purposefully bringing attention to himself by posting more/changing his meta.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’ve faked it as scum before to success so what Ace is saying kinda looks towny to me Tweet, especially given he’s not gun ho about and is fine with watching me and letting me play

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Outdated? It was literally his last scum game

:pogba:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
the way i see it he's also been getting killed early every game lately and has made some noise about it, so him simply not wanting that to happen as either alignment is likely. And much like you, I don't see him purposefully bringing attention to himself by posting more/changing his meta.
Yea I mean if I really think about it, his meta has become a bit more difficult to figure out this year, he's leaned into doing absolutely nothing as either alignment, and he's also had town and scum games where he started the way he did here. Probably just an early overreaction on my part.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Erm..

Junkette is creative but for her to be scum:

She needs theme knowledge or her teammate needs theme knowledge
Without that they would need to google the show and get to the second season to find an unpopular character that only really played a role in that season and a tiny bit of season 3.

It's also not the usual PGO fake which makes me lean towards it being a real role so I don't see it as a fake for sure so it is most likely town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I’ve faked it as scum before to success so what Ace is saying kinda looks towny to me Tweet, especially given he’s not gun ho about and is fine with watching me and letting me play
You have huh :hmm:

Ace

Reaction score
Erm..

Obviously if she faked it she wouldn't have actually thought she would get lynched.

But as I've said, I'm not particularly suss of her, just trying to understand how the role would work and how we could potentially confirm the claim down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.