Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Y u overreacting tweet?

Did PHENOM burn u a lot lately?

I like coming in fresh, with no meta btw, makes me less skeptic about any of u and kinda doesn’t blind me if u will either way

Junkette

Reaction score
I remember doing it but it’s been awhile, I’ve also been lynched as town PGO before so the success rate ain’t a good one if I was actually scum faking it again, rather then just skeet by as the returning player in her first game, which I could have done, activity wasn’t gonna be a tell in my first game back, so i’d have preferred sitting back in the scum QT and gain info

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Junkette is creative but for her to be scum:

She needs theme knowledge or her teammate needs theme knowledge
Without that they would need to google the show and get to the second season to find an unpopular character that only really played a role in that season and a tiny bit of season 3.

It's also not the usual PGO fake which makes me lean towards it being a real role so I don't see it as a fake for sure so it is most likely town.
Smark provides his scum teams with a list of full fakes I believe, all it would really take is her claimed character to be among those and her thinking of the fake claim. Heck it might even be a real scum role but I wouldn't wanna invest all too much into either possibility yet.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Smark provides his scum teams with a list of full fakes I believe, all it would really take is her claimed character to be among those and her thinking of the fake claim. Heck it might even be a real scum role but I wouldn't wanna invest all too much into either possibility yet.

Oh does he? I forgot he did that. Yeah I think it is waaay too early to chase Junkette either way.

Junkette

Reaction score
I literally gave u guys a way to work around the poison to target me, it needs the healer’s attention but yea, I’m being pro town here, let’s look at that before we look at the grandiose what if’s thanks!

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Y u overreacting tweet?

Did PHENOM burn u a lot lately?

I like coming in fresh, with no meta btw, makes me less skeptic about any of u and kinda doesn’t blind me if u will either way
Nah he hasn't, it's just I used to have a decent meta read on him and the bastard decided to mix it up and I went in hard on him a couple games back and completely misread him. And I'm thinking of exactly that game and don't feel great about my meta based reads of him anymore. So this early stuff I said here was just a knee jerk and me talking before thinking as usual.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I remember doing it but it’s been awhile, I’ve also been lynched as town PGO before so the success rate ain’t a good one if I was actually scum faking it again, rather then just skeet by as the returning player in her first game, which I could have done, activity wasn’t gonna be a tell in my first game back, so i’d have preferred sitting back in the scum QT and gain info
The other thing is that claiming this role as scum removes close to all positive utility you might expect from it while not exactly gaining you lots of town points for it so I think claiming the role like this isn't great scum play either.

Reactions: Junkette

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I like Tweet so far, even if he beat me to the punch re: gambit/junk. For the record @Gambitto you are currently reading Junk town for this yes? Important as you are one of the players with more experience with Junk, so your opinion would have some weight to it.

Regarding tweet, from my experience, when dialled in as town, town tweet will be more contentious, and posts like post #108 and a few others are posts I'd expect him to make as early town that actually gives a fuck. :cozy:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It’s her first game back :francis rude

I'm an asshole

I've been perfectly open about the fact that I sometimes like to fake PRs as either alignment cause why the heck not. It's a completely null issue.

I struggle to find your motivation to fake the PR, as it's just....distracting and unnecessary.

Soooo uh what are peoples thoughts on Gambit? He has talked a lot about my PR so far, even long after I admitted it was just for teh lulz? Anybody else feel like he's struggling to come up with useful things to say?

I'd suggest you were worried.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Wait, did Junk claim off of ONE vote? Ooooooooh man

Junkette

Reaction score
Yea tweet has been pointing out we have similar thoughts so I like that from other players when I’m town so my town read strengthens

Junkette

Reaction score
Your vote had nothing to do with me claiming

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I like Tweet so far, even if he beat me to the punch re: gambit/junk. For the record @Gambitto you are currently reading Junk town for this yes? Important as you are one of the players with more experience with Junk, so your opinion would have some weight to it.

Regarding tweet, from my experience, when dialled in as town, town tweet will be more contentious, and posts like post #108 and a few others are posts I'd expect him to make as early town that actually gives a fuck. :cozy:

It a very weak one but I lean town for now. The claim itself though is exactly what a town player should do with this role imo.

Wait, did Junk claim off of ONE vote? Ooooooooh man

I think Junkette was claiming no matter what tbh with her role claim.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon
Status
Not open for further replies.