Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I've been perfectly open about the fact that I sometimes like to fake PRs as either alignment cause why the heck not. It's a completely null issue.

Could have faked a funny PR at least lol

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Early on i try to look for motivation to do things to assess town vs scum. Bringing attention to oneself in the way of an annoying fake PR does not seem like a scum motivated action.

Yeah I get this logic. I mean it's not even one he could have really hide behind if he was scum. If your going to fake a PR, I would presume scum would pick one that would hinder them or at least made sense.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I think Poysers reasoning is solid and I also remember him town reading Brutus in Game Show Mafia for similar reasons so I'm fine calling his town lean for me genuine and not a pocketing attempt. Not that I think he'd bother pocketing me of all people to begin with if he's scum.

N0M on the other hand is meh, he's already way too chatty for my liking (in terms of liking him as town).

Too chatty? That's not a scum tell for Nom

Junkette

Reaction score
Ugh, so my first game back and it’s already looking like a short affair especially given my history. I weighed the pros and cons of my role this morning when I woke up to use the bathroom and thought about not claiming but that would just lead to my lynch when I do have to claim.

so here’s my claim, I’m Maya Herrera, hero and evolved human. Flavour talks about me making my way to New York City so I could meet Chandra Suresh. Hoping he could help with my ability, of which I think is a curse, I emit a black liquid from my eyes and so do the people around me when this happens.

Due to this, I’m a paranoid town poisoner, poisoning everyone who targets me at night.

Now I’m likely gonna have to be lynched today which is kinda disappointing given it’s my first game back, not sure exactly how I can be usefull besides hunting scum, which I’ll do, but yea leaving it up to town to figure out what u guys want to do.

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Could have faked a funny PR at least lol
What I find funny and what people in this section find funny rarely matches, we've established as much recently.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why are we talking this much about the PR again when I've long since clarified that I was dicking around?

Junkette

Reaction score
If tweet has been getting caught early as scum lately then I’ll agree with Poyser and say he’s more likely to be town. Kinda thinking PHEN0M tried to get on the read wagon early to look productive so his town read looks more suspicious to me rn

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ugh, so my first game back and it’s already looking like a short affair especially given my history. I weighed the pros and cons of my role this morning when I woke up to use the bathroom and thought about not claiming but that would just lead to my lynch when I do have to claim.

so here’s my claim, I’m Maya Herrera, hero and evolved human. Flavour talks about me making my way to New York City so I could meet Chandra Suresh. Hoping he could help with my ability, of which I think is a curse, I emit a black liquid from my eyes and so do the people around me when this happens.

Due to this, I’m a paranoid town poisoner, poisoning everyone who targets me at night.

Now I’m likely gonna have to be lynched today which is kinda disappointing given it’s my first game back, not sure exactly how I can be usefull besides hunting scum, which I’ll do, but yea leaving it up to town to figure out what u guys want to do.
I mean this just sounds like a flavourful PGO tbh

Big Man

Reaction score

why do you think that means you have to be lynched? would we lynch a PGO?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd keep Junk around if her play is fine tbhtbh

Also we're already mindmelding about N0M so

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Junkette

Reaction score
I think you guys would lynch me claiming PGO on day one yes. Am I wrong?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That being said that claim might be problematic for a different reason, if a certain player agrees with this we might have to make a decision down the line.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think you guys would lynch me claiming PGO on day one yes. Am I wrong?

I think that making that decision 5 hours into day 1 would be fool hardy

Status
Not open for further replies.