Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This is what I meant in regards to buddying me up, I’ve rethought things, let’s just drop it for now.

So you think Poyser can be scum with me then?

But I was praising Doc lol - if you think me answering a question is buddying then I guess were all :pals: here

Junkette

Reaction score
Oh I thought I was on poyser :slip:

Claim is meh, obviously not really a factor. How long do we have left? I wanna say like 12 hours? I'm about to go to bed wouldn't mind a little bit of

Vote Tweet

In the meantime

Why do u want a new direction with 12 hours left and you going to bed of all things so it’s not like you’ll be actively pushing things.

It’s time for a direction, a decision, not new directions, push this tomorrow if u want, who out of the claimed players do u want to lynch?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Unlimited. That's quite powerful with Junkette's role. Hmm I can see you missing due to what happened though.

I feel like everyone has just decided to parrot that I'm scum. Especially when most of the reason is shit (looking at Evans calling me scum for not blindly accepting someone following me with a joke vote 400 posts in).

Sassy, defensive and playing down my point that you’re taking the self preservation road of shading a joke vote instead of doing anything useful or defending yourself.

:WOW

Are you scum Gambitto?

Junkette

Reaction score
You were also praising my grammar :side:

Something i’ve been known to be lacklustre at in the past.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
To further on that before I go, didn't like the Evans push, reasoning was meh. Also asked poyser to elaborate on him and chimp (don't much care for him either so far) which he didn't. Would like to explore further

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yeah I've been playing the new pokemon DLC. Way more fun than arguing against shit like I should blindly accept a joke vote on someone 400 posts in.

Oh is this a real vote?

Sorry should I not be trying to put effort in solving the game? I've argued against the points made against me. I've got better things to do than repeat myself over and over against utter garbage cases (and yes your case is utter garbage).

I’d hardly call your shade on Barry solving the game though. It was a case that went nowhere and you disappeared as soon as I pressured you about it.

If you were more interested in solving the game than pressure on you, why did you stop pushing Barry?

Guts

Reaction score
Eh fine but I still have plenty to go

Not scum together:

Tweet - Gambit, Lethal, Hank, Jeff, TKOK
Gambit - Tweet, Odo, PHEN0M
PHEN0M - Jeff, Hank, Lethal, Gambit
Jeff - PHEN0M, Hank, Tweet
Hank - PHEN0M, Tweet, Raidokken, Jeff
Lethal - Tweet, Junk, Poyser, PHEN0M, Raidokken
Junk - Lethal
Poyser - Lethal, Big, Odo
Raidokken - Hank, Lethal
Odo - Gambit, Poyser

Add in Alco/Ace based on recent posts but there's a big chunk in the middle I'm missing

Alright, well its fair for me to take distrust as, at the very least, a scummy lean.

So Ill ask you, given ive been very clearly pushing Poyser to the extent that you and by extension every other player should be aware of it, whats my potential scum motivation? Getting rid of a strong player is a bit short sighted, dont you think? Does that fit my MO?

There's scum motivation in any mislynch. Would you not pursue an opportunity like that D1 if you thought you could get away with it?

This is what I meant in regards to buddying me up, I’ve rethought things, let’s just drop it for now.

So you think Poyser can be scum with me then?

Unlikely and I don't think you're scum anyway. The Healer claim kind of ensures that whether or not it's fake unless Indy but eh

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why do u want a new direction with 12 hours left and you going to bed of all things so it’s not like you’ll be actively pushing things.

It’s time for a direction, a decision, not new directions, push this tomorrow if u want, who out of the claimed players do u want to lynch?

Cause that's plenty of time IMO. I'd probably go poy poy at the mo. One has claimed BG, ones claimed healer and ones claimed follower. Weakest role is obvious and I'm more so inclined to believe lethal out of the lot of them. Not including you in this for obv reasons.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
QUOTE="Hank, post: 1818263, member: 14498"]
Sassy, defensive and playing down my point that you’re taking the self preservation road of shading a joke vote instead of doing anything useful or defending yourself.

:WOW

Are you scum Gambitto?
[/QUOTE]

I've defended myself plenty. Unless you want to start repeating myself over and over again , that's not much point me making the same post over and over and over. Go on then list all these points that I've not countered. At the end of the day defending myself only isn't catching scum. I'm going to do both.

I’d hardly call your shade on Barry solving the game though. It was a case that went nowhere and you disappeared as soon as I pressured you about it.

If you were more interested in solving the game than pressure on you, why did you stop pushing Barry?

How did I disappear? I responded to you and then you didn't respond until I was busy. Heck you ignored my response initially. I stopped pushing Barry because I was baffled by his response. Also no one is listening to me this game so I'm going to spend my energy on stuff I'll enjoy.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You were also praising my grammar :side:

Something i’ve been known to be lacklustre at in the past.

No, I was laughing at my own :heston

I was saying docs play this game was WORSE than the sentence in which I was describing it as 'not very excellent'

• Haha
Reactions: Junkette

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
my only real thoughts on Poyser are that my thoughts have aligned with his early on a couple of times like #44 for example. I haven't done a full readback though and won't get a chance to do so really until later this afternoon probably.

@Odo If you wanna drop your case TLDR here in the meantime I wouldn't hate that. I have MB as a strong town read right now, I didn't realize Poyser had so many votes so my defense of him claiming was definitely unjustified. I thought he was at like 5 lol.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Eh fine but I still have plenty to go

Not scum together:

Tweet - Gambit, Lethal, Hank, Jeff, TKOK
Gambit - Tweet, Odo, PHEN0M
PHEN0M - Jeff, Hank, Lethal, Gambit
Jeff - PHEN0M, Hank, Tweet
Hank - PHEN0M, Tweet, Raidokken, Jeff
Lethal - Tweet, Junk, Poyser, PHEN0M, Raidokken
Junk - Lethal
Poyser - Lethal, Big, Odo
Raidokken - Hank, Lethal
Odo - Gambit, Poyser

Add in Alco/Ace based on recent posts but there's a big chunk in the middle I'm missing

There's scum motivation in any mislynch. Would you not pursue an opportunity like that D1 if you thought you could get away with it?

Unlikely and I don't think you're scum anyway. The Healer claim kind of ensures that whether or not it's fake unless Indy but eh
very townish post

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Its no good robbing the bank if the cops are set up outside waiting to bust you

• Haha
Reactions: Junkette

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
ill review your links shortly, but if they check out, then thats more what I expect

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also if I was playing self-preservation surely I would be defending myself not trying to find scum? Anyway I'm going back to reading day 1 of that game Odo posted and trying to catch this bloody regi

Status
Not open for further replies.