Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
On balance I'm decidedly undecided about Poysers claim. :tom:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Not gonna TLDR for reasons, but if you read from this post onwards, should be clear

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
theres a thing that bothers me about poysers claim too, but its inadmissible until we get a scum flip :(

Guts

Reaction score
If you mislynch Poyser here do you think people (outside of myself) will be calling for your head?

ill review your links shortly, but if they check out, then thats more what I expect

That's literally a summary of what fills up like 3 full pages of NOTES :lmao

I'll probably give up on them but now it's the weekend I'll probably at least do a few hundred more posts so yay

• Love
Reactions: Junkette

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
vote Poyser

well, what’s stopping you here exactly? No one is town reading me and tbh, the animus to lynch me is gonna be as high as it’s ever gonna be, given the previous two games?

Or in other terms, why is me being in my comfort zone acceptable to you if you have reason to doubt my alignment?

I didn't play last game but you were scum right? That's the impression I get here

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
QUOTE="Hank, post: 1818263, member: 14498

I've defended myself plenty. Unless you want to start repeating myself over and over again , that's not much point me making the same post over and over and over. Go on then list all these points that I've not countered. At the end of the day defending myself only isn't catching scum. I'm going to do both.

How did I disappear? I responded to you and then you didn't respond until I was busy. Heck you ignored my response initially. I stopped pushing Barry because I was baffled by his response. Also no one is listening to me this game so I'm going to spend my energy on stuff I'll enjoy.

So the player you were pushing to solve the game, his response didn’t satisfy you because it didn’t make sense - so you decided to just leave it alone?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tweet - Gambit, Lethal, Hank, Jeff, TKOK
Gambit - Tweet, Odo, PHEN0M
PHEN0M - Jeff, Hank, Lethal, Gambit
Jeff - PHEN0M, Hank, Tweet
Hank - PHEN0M, Tweet, Raidokken, Jeff
Lethal - Tweet, Junk, Poyser, PHEN0M, Raidokken
Junk - Lethal
Poyser - Lethal, Big, Odo
Raidokken - Hank, Lethal
Odo - Gambit, Poyser

At first glance, this just reads like a list of people who appear to have voted for other people on a serious basis?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Gambit you're not supposed to defend yourself, we wanna see towny, solvy play which you've provided almost none of so far. You're talking about unimportant stuff almost exclusively.

Reactions: Evans and Junkette

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If you mislynch Poyser here do you think people (outside of myself) will be calling for your head?

That's literally a summary of what fills up like 3 full pages of NOTES :lmao

I'll probably give up on them but now it's the weekend I'll probably at least do a few hundred more posts so yay

I mean, even if the last two games didnt happen, yes

The fact I have back to back scum MVPs amplifies this somewhat, dont you think?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
that’s kinda my problem in a nutshell. I think you floated it out there to see if it could gain traction whilst keeping your own hands relatively clean. I don’t believe you as scum would seek out a head to head confrontation with me as town day 1, fwiw
So to play devil's advocate, you'd have to believe he thought something relatively trivial could pick up steam from a source that wasn't himself for you to believe he thought the reward was worth the risk. Or you have to believe he didn't think there was any risk but whether it was a trap or not you've said stuff like that before as a trap so I'd have to expect he assumed some risk in shading you.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
So the player you were pushing to solve the game, his response didn’t satisfy you because it didn’t make sense - so you decided to just leave it alone?

I mean is anyone going to follow me? I left it alone for the moment as no one is going to follow me day 1 and I can return to it later. Also Barry stopped posted after I posted as well and didn't post until I was busy.

Gambit you're not supposed to defend yourself, we wanna see towny, solvy play which you've provided almost none of so far. You're talking about unimportant stuff almost exclusively.

I mean Evans seems to think I am meant to be constantly defending myself. Also I am trying to solve the game but keep having to defend myself so yeah :draper2 . Anyway I reading the game Odo posted to see to compare what he meant this game.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I think we gotta make a decision soon, the euros arent gonna be around for the last couple hours of this phase so ideally we oughta decide on a lynch. On play alone I wanna get rid of Gambit but the claim is standing in the way.

Reactions: Junkette

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Junk - Lethal
Raidokken - Hank, Lethal
Odo - Gambit, Poyser

At first glance, this just reads like a list of people who appear to have voted for other people on a serious basis?
Even if it is, you'd assume the effort to keep tabs on that would be more likely to come from town, no?

Guts

Reaction score
Junk - Lethal
Raidokken - Hank, Lethal
Odo - Gambit, Poyser

Possibly true but not the basis for a lot of them. I look at interactions between players, weigh up with genuine pressure/suspicion that actually leads somewhere and yes some votes but I tend to look at the timings and the weight behind them

Status
Not open for further replies.