Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
vote Poyser

well, what’s stopping you here exactly? No one is town reading me and tbh, the animus to lynch me is gonna be as high as it’s ever gonna be, given the previous two games?

Or in other terms, why is me being in my comfort zone acceptable to you if you have reason to doubt my alignment?

I wanted to ask earlier but forgot, what happened in those two games.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Poysers claim is not a reason to keep him alive imo and his play around it is mostly WIFOM. If people dont wanna lynch him we gotta hurry to come up with a different direction.

Junkette

Reaction score
well you’re unlikely to get much out of big man on day 1, but I’m gonna be here pretty much the whole time?

Odo was correct here although we did get more from Big Man then intended despite it not being much, so since you have a handle on Big Man’s plan, do you think he’s town, do u think scum/scum between the two of them is possible?

Junkette

Reaction score
Poysers claim is not a reason to keep him alive imo and his play around it is mostly WIFOM. If people dont wanna lynch him we gotta hurry to come up with a different direction.

I don’t think I can let today go without a Poyser lynch, I’d consider Gambitto but eh the BG claim still has mean not wanting to go there over Poyser.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Even if it is, you'd assume the effort to keep tabs on that would be more likely to come from town, no?

nah doc is smart enough to know he can’t get away with half assing it. He is extremely thorough as town, probs more than anyone

Guts

Reaction score
Can I get thoughts on Ace

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Gambit you're not supposed to defend yourself, we wanna see towny, solvy play which you've provided almost none of so far. You're talking about unimportant stuff almost exclusively.

I agree with this, but I’d expect to see some form of defence as town other than shading someone for a joke vote, especially with what I’ve seen from Gambits meta

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So to play devil's advocate, you'd have to believe he thought something relatively trivial could pick up steam from a source that wasn't himself for you to believe he thought the reward was worth the risk. Or you have to believe he didn't think there was any risk but whether it was a trap or not you've said stuff like that before as a trap so I'd have to expect he assumed some risk in shading you.

I don’t think he thought it was an opportunity to lynch me or anything, that’d be a huge overreach, but I thinI people would be very willing to distrust me and the more damaged my in thread standing is, the better (if he’s scum)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think the thing bothering me about Poyser is he seems overall pretty relaxed and low-effort about defending himself. I'd expect him to do more about this somehow.

Junkette

Reaction score
nah doc is smart enough to know he can’t get away with half assing it. He is extremely thorough as town, probs more than anyone

Agreed.

I’m a heavy interacter, I can’t get away with limited interactions. Poyser can’t get away with not trying to lead a lynch, some things are stoned in as town play styles and become overall play styles when u become aware of these things.

Junkette

Reaction score
I think the thing bothering me about Poyser is he seems overall pretty relaxed and low-effort about defending himself. I'd expect him to do more about this somehow.
Look at it from the POV if he’s scum, he has one of the best players after him and another player who’s very active and universally town read pushing his lynch and he called them both town. He knows he’s done in this hypothetical but likely scum POV

Last edited:

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I agree with this, but I’d expect to see some form of defence as town other than shading someone for a joke vote, especially with what I’ve seen from Gambits meta

Expect I have defended myself. I defended myself against Big Man's comments, responded to Odo's reasons, responded to Phenom's reasons. Responded when 3 people voted me with no reasoning. Hell I'm being forced to defend myself here.

Junkette

Reaction score
If he’s town it’s pretty much the same but he prob wouldn’t have so easily called Odo town and honestly I’d expect him to have gone at Odo if he was town and not sure about his alignment, him calling Odo town alone feels like scum Poyser when looking at the big picture

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
If he’s town it’s pretty much the same but he prob wouldn’t have so easily called Odo town and honestly I’d expect him to have gone at Odo if he was town and not sure about his alignment, him calling Odo town alone feels like scum Poyser when looking at the big picture

That's actually a valid point. It almost feels like he has given up.

Reactions: Junkette
Status
Not open for further replies.