Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
TKOK is really easy to spot when you know what to look for. Haven't seen it yet though.

Are you going to answer why I should think Barry's vote is a legit vote or you going to ignore it?

The day part is kind of weird. Not caught up fully yet so you've probs answered this but why didn't you react to Junkette?

A fluff post 400 posts in, is a vote regardless.

You shading Barry instead of defending yourself is not a good look IMO and I think you are scum.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Unlimited. I didn't notice the full thing of Junk's claim due to previously attested issues.

Whatever, lynch me, direct me, I really couldn't give two fucks what happens.

Unlimited. That's quite powerful with Junkette's role. Hmm I can see you missing due to what happened though.

whoever said gambit hasn't been great post-claim, that's spot on. albeit i skimmed the thread but i cannot recall a notable post.

having sat through a slog of an endgame with haza/jeff, i'm not feeling teh same vibes on them as townies. last game, haza made it pretty easy to read him a townie then i waffled on it because of paranoia. regarding jeff, he seemed more precise last game but i dont see the same sharpness last game.

lethal is top wagon and his claim appears to be legit. a non-town healer? probably not. if anyone is not town in that poisoner/healer dynamic, it's gonna be junk but the way the claim was done and presented, junk came off with towny vibes. as far day one goes, i think we're better off looking elsewhere.

I feel like everyone has just decided to parrot that I'm scum. Especially when most of the reason is shit (looking at Evans calling me scum for not blindly accepting someone following me with a joke vote 400 posts in).

Guts

Reaction score
On Poyser? Don't read him one way or the other but unlike everyone else I'm not sold on Odo being Town and he's the main driver of the wagon. Lethal isn't scum with him (Poyser) which is something

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I have Guts as town, but I also have you as town, care to give insight on why you think Doc is naughty :sexyhi

Doc is an excellent player, his play in this game is less excellent than the grammar of this sentence

Junkette

Reaction score
So the reaction going along with his claim alludes to either scum giving up or town that knows the claim won’t save him (He alluded to that earlier so he obviously planned to claim this beforehand, why would he claim such a lynchable role, cause WIFOM?)

Guts

Reaction score
What's a follower again

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I laughed about my role in my very first post lol, because I knew what was coming. Smark literally just tried to fake it as scum like last game

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Alright well the claim is just gonna get me lynched so get it over with lol

Matt Parkman, x-shot follower. Flavour goes on about struggling to get into the police because of my dyslexia and now I can hear people’s thoughts which boosts my career

:deandre

Junkette

Reaction score
On Poyser? Don't read him one way or the other but unlike everyone else I'm not sold on Odo being Town and he's the main driver of the wagon. Lethal isn't scum with him (Poyser) which is something

I thought the same re Poyser/Lethal

So you think Odo is scum and letting me do his dirty work, do you think as scum he’d go after Poyser day one and he couldn’t really anticipate me following so do you think as he town he just sits back and let’s me push like I’ve been doing?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

No read at all? No commentary? wheres your thoroughness?

Junkette

Reaction score
Doc is an excellent player, his play in this game is less excellent than the grammar of this sentence
Ok now it feels like buddying up to me, but thanks I’m flattered

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Alright well the claim is just gonna get me lynched so get it over with lol

Matt Parkman, x-shot follower. Flavour goes on about struggling to get into the police because of my dyslexia and now I can hear people’s thoughts which boosts my career
How does this rare but still rather standard claim match your opening post?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I was announcing my departures pretty much cause I said I was gonna read back then didn't a bit.

I've quite like Evans so far personally. You say best you could come up with, like even you don't believe it was strong?

Massive disagree on Evans. His logic on me feels like scum making up reasons to vote someone and fit in.

Thoughts on gambit who’s claimed yet not in your list for some reason?

ALSO lethal as town? Really? I understand not lynching him because I’m not doing that today either, but is his claim really that solid enough to call him town especially as I seem to be one of your biggest town reads and I’ve outlined already how my role can work in conjunction with a scum healer to get around scum not being able to target me without getting poisoned?

Yeah him out right ignoring me is kind of weird.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I laughed about my role in my very first post lol, because I knew what was coming. Smark literally just tried to fake it as scum like last game
Oh okay you already answered this.

Uh... Not sure I buy it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.