Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Grim Cornette
Chris
Hank
Tweet
Jeff Valley Driver
Ace Dalton
Gambitto
Poyser

Doddsy
Alco
TKOK
Lethal Banks
mikey damage
Rugrat
PHEN0M
Guts
Laughable Chimp
Big Man
Raidokken
Mi$$ Bli$$
NotBrutus

Red = actively on my shitlist
Yellow = concerned
Blue = Considering as town until further notice

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So you’re my healer, claim fits the character and my flavour.

unvote
vote big man

would still like to press here as I don’t think his response to the pressure was all that convincing
Unvote

Fine leaving Lethal for now. Let’s do this:

Vote: Jeff Valley Driver
this fake confusion you pull when you're being called out is something you do as scum as well.

Vote Poyser
Vote Poyser
Welp since Jeff also seems to have IRL issues

unvote
vote Poyser
So I wanted to watch it play out, but BigMan’s defence has been sound and what I remember from his early game as either alignment, not one to draw attention, or cause a ruckus and being assertive with his early reads so I liked his defence too poyser’s questioning.

I’ve also liked Odo’s posts. And still feel like his case on Poyser has some merit and coupled with the fact that I didn’t like Poyser’s “are we playing the same game?” post leads me to the conclusion that voting him is best especially after lethal’s claim.

Vote Poyser

Also Doddsy what don’t you like about those posts? I didn’t reread them myself so tell me and I’ll respond.
Looks like my Ace wagon ain't going anywhere anyway lol

unvote

vote Poyser
Unvote

Vote: Gambit

Come here please. We wish to talk to thee.
ezgif-3-e703bd696e486-540.png

A Demo God Production of Heroes Mafia
Common people discover that they have super powers. Their lives intertwine as a devastating event must be prevented.

000hzz70

Midday 1 Vote Count

Poyser (8) - Rugrat, Odo, Jeff Valley Driver, Big Man, Laughable Chimp, Tweet, Mi$$ Bli$$, Alco
Mi$$ Bli$$ (1) - Lethal Banks
Lethal Banks (2) - Gambitto, Raidokken
Gambitto (2) - Hank, Grim Cornette
Jeff Valley Driver (3) - Guts, PHEN0M
Big Man (1) - Poyser

With 22 players remaining in the game, it takes 12 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Saturday, Oct 24th, at 4:00 AM ET.

Last edited:

Junkette

Reaction score
Take Odo and Poyser and you got a 50/50 chance on Poyser being scum, but you add Junk to the mix and you got 33 and a 1/3% and your chances of winning go drastically down!
How do the odds go down on Poyser being scum just because I support it now? Do you hold that low value to me as a player?

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
How do the odds go down on Poyser being scum just because I support it now? Do you hold that low to me as a player?

It's a Steiner joke. I wouldn't take it seriously.

Junkette

Reaction score
Lol @ Lethal still having his vote on me, just LOL

Guts

Reaction score
In fairness, sometimes day one wagons tend to fill faster on town players but it’s something I don’t particularly have any numbers for so I guess it’s kinda moot.

Wagons in general early tend to gain traction on town a lot easier I find, but it’s curious because for the most part i’ve Only paid attention to wagon speed as scum unless directly mentioned in the thread when I was town like here. Something no note? Maybe. Do you think that wagon speed is something that scum pay more attention too in the early going?

I think it depends on the player. As I said, it's not something I expect from better players.

Also I like Alcos catchup, it's not overbearingly exhaustive in size but the jist is, he has people he's suspicious of and that he would like to push which is good enough for me for now.

Agreed and I agree with him on Ace too

lethal actually has been claiming early lately (as town at least)

What are your thoughts on his claim this game?

Also a town healer for a town poisoner seems kinda janky at first glance :draper2

I disagree when it's a passive poisoner. If Junk doesn't claim that then it potentially causes issues for all alignments. I'd say we could prove that his claim is legit at least but you'd have to find someone willing to poison themselves so. I don't think we can lynch right now in any case

Unlimited. I didn't notice the full thing of Junk's claim due to previously attested issues.

Whatever, lynch me, direct me, I really couldn't give two fucks what happens.

What part of the claim did you notice/not notice? because you confirmed you saw the claim and thought it was interesting

Junkette

Reaction score
@Guts

I know your busy and stuff but I’d quite like your input given I have u as town

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I do think he's done it as both alignments in the passed, but I'm not overly fond of his contributions either.

TKOK is really easy to spot when you know what to look for. Haven't seen it yet though.

:heston

Meant to say “Tweet has made a point about obvscumming before”

Are you going to answer why I should think Barry's vote is a legit vote or you going to ignore it?

Dr Mohinder Suresh, Immunizing Town Healer. Can heal someone who is poisoned day or night. It's also orange so can be evolved. Flavour says that I am a genetics professor who took up research on humans after his dad died. Unravelling these mysteries led me to The Company and meet Molly Walker (thus why now being sober I see Junk's claim). Whilst working on curing her virus, I gradually discover that I am the cure.

The day part is kind of weird. Not caught up fully yet so you've probs answered this but why didn't you react to Junkette?

Junkette

Reaction score
Grim Cornette
Chris
Hank
Tweet
Jeff Valley Driver
Ace Dalton
Gambitto
Poyser

Doddsy
Alco
TKOK
Lethal Banks
mikey damage
Rugrat
PHEN0M
Guts
Laughable Chimp
Big Man
Raidokken
Mi$$ Bli$$
NotBrutus

Red = actively on my shitlist
Yellow = concerned
Blue = Considering as town until further notice

I have Guts as town, but I also have you as town, care to give insight on why you think Doc is naughty :sexyhi

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alright well the claim is just gonna get me lynched so get it over with lol

Matt Parkman, x-shot follower. Flavour goes on about struggling to get into the police because of my dyslexia and now I can hear people’s thoughts which boosts my career

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m excited about your reappearance Gambitto, feel free to catch up, your input is needed

Junkette

Reaction score
Alright well the claim is just gonna get me lynched so get it over with lol

Matt Parkman, x-shot follower. Flavour goes on about struggling to get into the police because of my dyslexia and now I can hear people’s thoughts which boosts my career

Do we think Poyser claims this as scum, cause he knows himself it’s a lynchable claim and the downright non factor of the role is giving me pause.

Has Poyser ever claimed a lynchable role as scum? You can answer yourself Poyser

Status
Not open for further replies.