Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m not following what you mean here - regardless of his alignment, he needs to make some kind of move because the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for him as presently constituted - there isn’t really an easy relief wagon available. I’m watching for something specific

What move do u want him to make, his push on Big Man ain’t going anywhere and he has us both as town, his reaction/play is what it needs to be as scum, we’ll unless Gambit is town but considering he no sold him on his reads, if Poyser flips scum I don’t think Gambit is gonna lean town for me anymore

Ace

Reaction score
Why do u think Poyser would draw more negative attention too himself when he has town read Junk and Odo after him? Why do u think causing a ruckus gets him out of this if he were scum?
It's not about drawing more or less attention to himself, it's about the fact that D1 scum Poyser doesn't just meekly allow people to build a case on him and not provide some more thought-out, in-depth arguments.

Admittedly I'm probably also a bit biased by the fact that I also wasn't a massive fan of Odo's focus on Poyser D1 given both players' reputations - I could easily see Odo looking to get rid of Poyser early.

I'm not even gonna get into your "defending poyser" post because at best it's WIFOM; I hardly think the smart move for hypothetical scum buddies would be to actively defend Poyser against relatively strong traffic but before he's claimed.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What move do u want him to make, his push on Big Man ain’t going anywhere and he has us both as town, his reaction/play is what it needs to be as scum, we’ll unless Gambit is town but considering he no sold him on his reads, if Poyser flips scum I don’t think Gambit is gonna lean town for me anymore

That would then put you in exactly the same headspace as me, which is good, seeing as I already think gambit is scum

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I don't really think Poyser is our guy, I don't see him defending himself this lazily and calmly as town.

I do like Junk for pushing this though, this aggression is unnecessary for a scum Junk if Poyser is town.
:mj4

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Lol is that what u think of my play, can u tag in and get a claim then cause I’m getting tired

the fact I’m reading you town and not complaining about you should be all the reassurance you need lol

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
you think i'm scum because I don't have any reason to vote for Poyser and don't think he should claim when he isn't even half way to a majority? :deandre

I'm fine lynching Lethal and haven't unvoted but I suspect we will no lynch as has become custom on day 1

I mean I think your vote is wasted on Lethal as numerous players are fine with letting him live and direction his usage so why not help in our Poyser pursuit since you don’t feel strongly in anyway about him?

Junkette

Reaction score
the fact I’m reading you town and not complaining about you should be all the reassurance you need lol
But it’s sexier when we argue :side:

Ace

Reaction score
on a serious note, I’d invite you to read day 1 of this game:

You don’t need to read it all obvs, you can mainly focus on me and poyser. Let me know what you think
I will do, gonna play some vidya games and shit tho so may not be for a while

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm not even gonna get into your "defending poyser" post because at best it's WIFOM; I hardly think the smart move for hypothetical scum buddies would be to actively defend Poyser against relatively strong traffic but before he's claimed.
And also yes this.

Not to mention for you to apply that theory you'd have to presume his scum buddies didn't trust him to be able to defend himself or are just incompetent which I don't think applies to me or Ace.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
How many votes am I on?

As for reads I’ve got Tweet, Junk, Chimp, PHEN0M, Odo, Alco, doc, lethal and Jeff as town (tho the last one was an early read and I don’t really like the fact he jumped from following me to voting me with absolutely no explanation so I’d like to see more when he gets back).

Scum I don’t really like big man obviously and I think Rugrat’s early stuff was pretty shitty too and he’s obviously disappeared since. TKOK probably somebody to look into as well as others have mentioned hes kinda just repeating shit that’s already been said.
Can you elaborate on Tweet and Chimp for me?

Junkette

Reaction score
Yea I’m not gonna go where I would when someone butters me up, or in Odo’s case lack of putting me down, cause we have the same thoughts and I think Poyser should claim.

So in brief I don’t think Odo is buddying up to me at all here.

Last edited:

Junkette

Reaction score
I must say I saw no issue whatsoever with Poyser on my first readbacks, but his latest posts are hardly setting the world on fire :worried

Can u elaborate on this? Maybe put a vote down?

Junkette

Reaction score
It's not about drawing more or less attention to himself, it's about the fact that D1 scum Poyser doesn't just meekly allow people to build a case on him and not provide some more thought-out, in-depth arguments.

Admittedly I'm probably also a bit biased by the fact that I also wasn't a massive fan of Odo's focus on Poyser D1 given both players' reputations - I could easily see Odo looking to get rid of Poyser early.

Read over Odo’s case on Poyser, my questioning of what Odo would or wouldn’t do as scum on day one that I asked Poyser, then Poyser vs. Big Man, then my push on Poyser then come back to me please. (Edited in the Big Man vs. Poyser which is also important for context).

You have a point with scum outright defending Poyser now would be a bad look, but that’s only if scum were sure Poyser would be lynched, which isn’t the case since I’m having a hard time getting votes. Either way this could also attest to town not paying attention to the above 3 things I outlined so read that over as well as Poyser vs. Big Man and get back to me

Last edited:

Alco

Reaction score
I’m not following what you mean here - regardless of his alignment, he needs to make some kind of move because the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for him as presently constituted - there isn’t really an easy relief wagon available. I’m watching for something specific
I read this in Steiner's voice :heston

Reactions: Odo
Status
Not open for further replies.