Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean catch scum without info on day one with a solid case/interaction profile and why wouldn’t I?

Junkette

Reaction score
Did u only choose to remember my lack of a scum game and not my improvements in general as town before I left?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
oh nvm

my por que was asking you why you voted for Poyser
I got a couple people I feel fine with voting the guy and it felt like a better idea than stubbornly going for a new wagon on one of the guys I pointed out earlier.

Junkette

Reaction score
Poyser, I think you have the votes, you should claim and offer a post with your reads. Both town and mafia, thanks!

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Poyser, I think you have the votes, you should claim and offer a post with your reads. Both town and mafia, thanks!
Don't think he has many votes and one is chimp and the post above you is literally explaining the vote is a sheep

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean sheep votes count? You don’t agree with me on Poyser?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Odo coming after me with this kinda conviction points to him being town, yes. Obviously a player of his calibre is capable of changing his play and avoiding the same pitfalls that have done him over in the past but I’d say he would probably choose somebody else if that was what he was doing here. Like there’s a lot of players in between Barry and me lmao, he could go for someone not considered a “scrub” but who he’d know he could get the better of, like a jeff or a tweet

although tbh the only post hes made that even bothered me was the one about leaving his vote on gambit and he went for me without me saying what it was so that’s obviously a good sign as well
What's that supposed to mean?

Junkette

Reaction score
We have like 19 hours left in day and I want to achieve a lynch so sheep votes are welcome at this point, doesn’t mean they won’t be looked at later on but at a certain stage we need to come to a consensus. I think Poyser should claim, don’t you Haza?

Junkette

Reaction score
He means you have room to improve :pals:

it’s okay so do I.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
We have like 19 hours left in day and I want to achieve a lynch so sheep votes are welcome at this point, doesn’t mean they won’t be looked at later on but at a certain stage we need to come to a consensus. I think Poyser should claim, don’t you Haza?

He isn't even half way to a majority I don't think, so no

Junkette

Reaction score
I wanna hear from @Guts about what I said in regards too Poyser in the last few pages as well as his own take on him.

Also wanna know how he feels about Lethal’s claim as a stand-alone and in correlation with mine

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How many votes am I on?

As for reads I’ve got Tweet, Junk, Chimp, PHEN0M, Odo, Alco, doc, lethal and Jeff as town (tho the last one was an early read and I don’t really like the fact he jumped from following me to voting me with absolutely no explanation so I’d like to see more when he gets back).

Scum I don’t really like big man obviously and I think Rugrat’s early stuff was pretty shitty too and he’s obviously disappeared since. TKOK probably somebody to look into as well as others have mentioned hes kinda just repeating shit that’s already been said.

Junkette

Reaction score
Thoughts on gambit who’s claimed yet not in your list for some reason?

ALSO lethal as town? Really? I understand not lynching him because I’m not doing that today either, but is his claim really that solid enough to call him town especially as I seem to be one of your biggest town reads and I’ve outlined already how my role can work in conjunction with a scum healer to get around scum not being able to target me without getting poisoned?

Alco

Reaction score
two of your three scum reads also happen to read each other scum, Poyser :worried

Status
Not open for further replies.