Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
I don't really think Poyser is our guy, I don't see him defending himself this lazily and calmly as town.

I do like Junk for pushing this though, this aggression is unnecessary for a scum Junk if Poyser is town.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don't really think Poyser is our guy, I don't see him defending himself this lazily and calmly as town.

I do like Junk for pushing this though, this aggression is unnecessary for a scum Junk if Poyser is town.

:heston

spot the botch

• Haha
Reactions: Ace and Alco

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Thoughts on gambit who’s claimed yet not in your list for some reason?

ALSO lethal as town? Really? I understand not lynching him because I’m not doing that today either, but is his claim really that solid enough to call him town especially as I seem to be one of your biggest town reads and I’ve outlined already how my role can work in conjunction with a scum healer to get around scum not being able to target me without getting poisoned?
I’m not really sure on gambit tbh, so many people think he’s scum that there’s probably something there but I’m not really reading him scum independently but he’s not given me much reason to read him town either.
And yeah about lethal it’s the claim I just don’t see an unlimited scum healer nor do I see lethal even thinking of faking being unlimited when he isn’t

Junkette

Reaction score
I think scum feel wounded since there would be leader is in the crosshairs on day one, read Haza and Ace’s reaction to my pressure on Poyser with this thought in mind.

Not saying there both scum but like there reaction to my pursuit of Poyser makes sense if Poyser is scum with them otherwise it’s like town with blind eyes to Poyser’s lacklustre defence to my points.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
lol, touche.

Meant to say as scum, o/c.

on a serious note, I’d invite you to read day 1 of this game:

You don’t need to read it all obvs, you can mainly focus on me and poyser. Let me know what you think

Junkette

Reaction score
Why do u think Poyser would draw more negative attention too himself when he has town read Junk and Odo after him? Why do u think causing a ruckus gets him out of this if he were scum?

Alco

Reaction score
I must say I saw no issue whatsoever with Poyser on my first readbacks, but his latest posts are hardly setting the world on fire :worried

Junkette

Reaction score
on a serious note, I’d invite you to read day 1 of this game:

You don’t need to read it all obvs, you can mainly focus on me and poyser. Let me know what you think

So just ignore my work then?

Hey Odo this our first interaction for the players at home, what do you think of my play against Poyser rn and play in general?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why do u think Poyser would draw more negative attention too himself when he has town read Junk and Odo after him? Why do u think causing a ruckus gets him out of this if he were scum?

I’m not following what you mean here - regardless of his alignment, he needs to make some kind of move because the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for him as presently constituted - there isn’t really an easy relief wagon available. I’m watching for something specific

• Love
Reactions: Doddsy

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m personally feeling real good about my own play this game

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So just ignore my work then?

Hey Odo this our first interaction for the players at home, what do you think of my play against Poyser rn and play in general?

I’m already working to the assumption that you’re town, so in the nicest possible way, I’m not scrutinising your posts to any degree

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think scum feel wounded since there would be leader is in the crosshairs on day one, read Haza and Ace’s reaction to my pressure on Poyser with this thought in mind.

Not saying there both scum but like there reaction to my pursuit of Poyser makes sense if Poyser is scum with them otherwise it’s like town with blind eyes to Poyser’s lacklustre defence to my points.
you think i'm scum because I don't have any reason to vote for Poyser and don't think he should claim when he isn't even half way to a majority? :deandre

I'm fine lynching Lethal and haven't unvoted but I suspect we will no lynch as has become custom on day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.