Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Also I’d kinda like for you guys to give me the chance to catch scum and clear myself that way because my claim aint it lmao

So if you’re scum your gonna offer us one of your teammates and bus?

:WOW

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So I wanted to watch it play out, but BigMan’s defence has been sound and what I remember from his early game as either alignment, not one to draw attention, or cause a ruckus and being assertive with his early reads so I liked his defence too poyser’s questioning.

I’ve also liked Odo’s posts. And still feel like his case on Poyser has some merit and coupled with the fact that I didn’t like Poyser’s “are we playing the same game?” post leads me to the conclusion that voting him is best especially after lethal’s claim.

Vote Poyser

Also Doddsy what don’t you like about those posts? I didn’t reread them myself so tell me and I’ll respond.
Pretty much my reasons as well, I liked Big Mans defense and also have reason to think Odo is very very likely to be town so I'm willing to see where this is headed.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
ffs if discord shit is gonna be used as reasons for sussing people and pushing for claims it's not really fair to those of us not in the discord, I can't be the only one

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
ffs if discord shit is gonna be used as reasons for sussing people and pushing for claims it's not really fair to those of us not in the discord, I can't be the only one
Yea sorry, I don't mean to use this stuff to gain an advantage or anything but if I read something on discord I can't very well be like "duhhh I wonder why Jeff won't come in here and talk to us" when I know exactly why he won't.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean it can be considered a nudge cause it was adding something against Gambit while under pressure, you kinda have to vote someone to push them so I guess the wording is off if anything, not something alignment indicative to overplay what u did, in this case nudging over pushing, town players do that all the time as well to gain favour no?
I’m not sure what point your making? My point on big man is I didn’t think his posts added anything and his defence of well it did because I was pushing gambit didn’t hold up because his posts to gambit just didn’t go anywhere to me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well just so we are clear jeff’s RL stuff doesn’t mean he’s not scum lol

but does seem to suggest that pushing him in the immediate future isn’t really going to be fruitful unless you just lynch him

Junkette

Reaction score
Bussing isn’t really my thing any more lol

I think u knew I meant this wasn’t gonna be possible if you were scum unless u bussed so this response feels kinda strange.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well just so we are clear jeff’s RL stuff doesn’t mean he’s not scum lol

but does seem to suggest that pushing him in the immediate future isn’t really going to be fruitful unless you just lynch him
Yup that's my point basically, and in case he's town I just don't want anybody to push this stuff and make a big deal out of the fact that he's probably not gonna show up for a while.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m not sure what point your making? My point on big man is I didn’t think his posts added anything and his defence of well it did because I was pushing gambit didn’t hold up because his posts to gambit just didn’t go anywhere to me

I mean were they supposed to go anywhere? It’s one of those one comments on the sidelines used to nudge the direction, not really pursue anyone?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yea sorry, I don't mean to use this stuff to gain an advantage or anything but if I read something on discord I can't very well be like "duhhh I wonder why Jeff won't come in here and talk to us" when I know exactly why he won't.
oh nvm

my por que was asking you why you voted for Poyser

Junkette

Reaction score
So nobody else thought it strange for a player to say they don’t bus anymore when asked the question are you gonna bus one of your teammates rather then simply saying I’m not gonna bus if I’m not scum or something else along those lines but add player flavour?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lol junk I took that as you saying you wouldn’t clear me if I caught scum

Status
Not open for further replies.