Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I actually don’t mind the Jeff direction too much

consider me a sponsor in spirit

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Ehhh I’m not sure I really see a scum healer being unlimited to be honest lel

This is the man that lied about not shooting his last cop shot to get an augmentation when he was out of shots as a town cop.

I can absolutely see Lethal lying about the amount of shots he has for self preservation, especially under pressure.

Big Man

Reaction score
You’re actually trying to say you were pushing gambit? :reigns3 no you weren’t you aimed a few posts at him and went nowhere with it exactly as I said. You didn’t vote or anything like that and then went straight to defending him as his claim lol what are you on about ??

and not as far as I recall no. I’ve seen you be largely absent as town before but I don’t think I’ve seen you offer little whilst actually being around no
what is 'anything like that' lmao. I called out his town read on Junk being shit, where exactly do you think that was going? what exactly else are you expecting from a push at that stage other than a vote which I would've dropped after finishing reading back but by then he had already claimed and I didn't want to lynch him.

and that's not true. I don't offer much early on other than trying to find and push a case on someone. when I can't find one and I'm around then I don't usually offer much.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
whoever said gambit hasn't been great post-claim, that's spot on. albeit i skimmed the thread but i cannot recall a notable post.

having sat through a slog of an endgame with haza/jeff, i'm not feeling teh same vibes on them as townies. last game, haza made it pretty easy to read him a townie then i waffled on it because of paranoia. regarding jeff, he seemed more precise last game but i dont see the same sharpness last game.

lethal is top wagon and his claim appears to be legit. a non-town healer? probably not. if anyone is not town in that poisoner/healer dynamic, it's gonna be junk but the way the claim was done and presented, junk came off with towny vibes. as far day one goes, i think we're better off looking elsewhere.
I think I like this post, I'd already pretty much forgotten about Gambit but he's not exactly moved mountains ever since he claimed.

Regarding Haza, I think it might be the case that losing the last game left him a little frustrated and maybe he doesn't have it in him to replicate that kinda effort this time. I don't find much reason to read him town for now but personally I don't expect him to be as assertive as last game even if he did draw town again.

Big Man

Reaction score
this fake confusion you pull when you're being called out is something you do as scum as well.

Vote Poyser

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I've quite like Evans so far personally. You say best you could come up with, like even you don't believe it was strong?
Yea it was mostly a gut thing, I don't feel like he's as present as in previous games and tbh half of the vote was also me not liking his attitude especially towards Haza.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yea it was mostly a gut thing, I don't feel like he's as present as in previous games and tbh half of the vote was also me not liking his attitude especially towards Haza.

Whether you believe me or not is your prerogative, but I’ve already explained why :draper2

Ive got a full day in work and a pretty heavy weekend to get through, I’ll be about this evening.

I look forward to reading back and catching some liars and scum later :brodgers

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
:hmm:

Vote Poyser
Anything to add on that old Chimpo. Feel like this in conjunction with refusing to answer questions because 'they don't interest you' isn't really the best of looks.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
IRL things going on atm so don't expect much sorry

• Sad
Reactions: Alco and Doddsy

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
is announcing his departure something Jeff generally does as town? I don't recall it from him and he's done it a few times this game. it's something I would associate with a scared coward.

I don't think having to go and saying when you'll be back is scared coward behavior.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I think we oughta keep that role around, though at face value it's not alignment indicative.
Agreed,at least for a day or two. Could always lynch if we are stuck with no direction.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Agreed,at least for a day or two. Could always lynch if we are stuck with no direction.
What's your read of Lethal though

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler