Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Adding Alco to my town reads too

Reactions: Doddsy

Big Man

Reaction score
I never said I was confident, but i read you scum because I expect more from you when you actually do contribute. The junk thing didn’t register much because you didn’t really go anywhere. I am pretty sure junk is town and it was kinda like you just wanted to clarify that she could do it as scum and didn’t really do anything else with it.
you actively said you think I will flip scum, that is confidence, I didn't say you were highly confident. I used the Junk thing to push Gambit, how did I not do anything with it? have you even read my posts properly?

I'll ask again, have you not seen me offer as little as this early on as town even while being around before?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
that’s kinda my problem in a nutshell. I think you floated it out there to see if it could gain traction whilst keeping your own hands relatively clean. I don’t believe you as scum would seek out a head to head confrontation with me as town day 1, fwiw
+ on this because that's the vibe I was getting with his post about Lethal which I mentioned earlier.

I think it would be a very harsh disrespect to Poyser’s scum game if you didn’t like him so far on day one.

he does look like someone trying to shoo away Odo’s pressure which gives me scum leans cause I think he’d be more open to back and forth as town just like he said when Odo asked how he feels about engagingthe better players as town
vote lethal

I want this claim tbh. More then anyone else. Poyser might be bussing scum taken the opportunity to pounce on a weak members mistake but that’s kind of a reach. All I know is lethal wasn’t paying attention and looked downright scummy in the process
Ehhhhh. Was liking Junk earlier but this is kind of iffy

Big Man

Reaction score
is announcing his departure something Jeff generally does as town? I don't recall it from him and he's done it a few times this game. it's something I would associate with a scared coward.

Alco

Reaction score
^Not to mention when he's in the thread I don't think he's all that convincing. I wouldn't mind his direction either.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you actively said you think I will flip scum, that is confidence, I didn't say you were highly confident. I used the Junk thing to push Gambit, how did I not do anything with it? have you even read my posts properly?

I'll ask again, have you not seen me offer as little as this early on as town even while being around before?
You’re actually trying to say you were pushing gambit? :reigns3 no you weren’t you aimed a few posts at him and went nowhere with it exactly as I said. You didn’t vote or anything like that and then went straight to defending him as his claim lol what are you on about ??

and not as far as I recall no. I’ve seen you be largely absent as town before but I don’t think I’ve seen you offer little whilst actually being around no

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
+ on this because that's the vibe I was getting with his post about Lethal which I mentioned earlier.

Ehhhhh. Was liking Junk earlier but this is kind of iffy
How does it apply to my post about lethal when I actively started the wagon tho ???

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Starting to feel like I’m playing a different game here

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I would like to wagon Rugrat still. Poyser seemed to vote him for jumping on tweet straight away who poyser called town. Rugrat voted him back and joked about him being fat, I can see him doing that as scum to make the whole thing seem like a joke and so people just gloss over the whole thing. also I don't like using this stuff but I can't really ignore the fact he said he's never been this excited for a mafia game for years before the game and then disappearing after getting two extremely early votes on you. that's hardly going to kill your motivation as town as you don't have anything to worry about so you'll just keep posting as normal but as scum you might just think I cba with this right now.
This actually reminded me that Rugrat was one of the first posters. I get the reasoning on that honestly but I ask the same I asked Tweet, do you think that's priority #1 at the moment?

I'm about 17 pages in and I'm quite uneasy about the old Jeffster. Looks like so far he's just latching onto points other people make and if he's posted a lot through the first 17 pages, then i've forgotten 80% of it already, which isn't a great sign either :hmm:
Has this changed at all? *Actually having read more I see that it hasn't. That's kind of the opposite vibe I've had from Jeff so far and think he's been pretty towny so far.

Doddsy with dem rabbit ears
He quoted me so I got a notification on me phone :risingangle

Word. Salad.
this is also very fence-sitty.
But I really, really dislike those two consecutive Ace posts when he came back.

unvote

vote Ace
Quite like this from Alco seems like a genuine formation of a read.

From my perspective in my skim last night, I voted her, then saw a reaction from her, then the claim. I didn't even take much notice of the claim, but I should have in hindsight as I buy it completely
:WOW (with full knowledge of what the claim coming is will address more in later quote)

Yeah I got how that part sounds weird. But character wise he is very protective and all about protecting his kid/wife. Plus if I remember correctly he died stopping his wife from dying when he could have phased and let her die.
That sounds right actually, I haven't watched the show in a while but yeah I think he does take like an explosion or something for them.

It wasn’t back tracky at all lol, I was qualifying that he does also talk shit as town but when he’s town I can see where he’s coming from at least, implying that I couldn’t here (which I couldn’t)
That's not what I was reading from your posts.

Dr Mohinder Suresh, Immunizing Town Healer. Can heal someone who is poisoned day or night. It's also orange so can be evolved. Flavour says that I am a genetics professor who took up research on humans after his dad died. Unravelling these mysteries led me to The Company and meet Molly Walker (thus why now being sober I see Junk's claim). Whilst working on curing her virus, I gradually discover that I am the cure.
Side point on this is there any reference to his weirdo skin disease and turning into the lizard from Spider-Man in there at all?

Having that role, wouldn't he have believed Junk's claim immediately? :hmm:
To address what I said earlier, the claim in conjunction with what he gave me earlier actually kind of makes me buy it.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
How does it apply to my post about lethal when I actively started the wagon tho ???
I meant applying in the sense it seemed like you were planting a seed.

Did you start the Lethal wagon honestly I can't remember that was a lot of reading

mikey damage

Reaction score
whoever said gambit hasn't been great post-claim, that's spot on. albeit i skimmed the thread but i cannot recall a notable post.

having sat through a slog of an endgame with haza/jeff, i'm not feeling teh same vibes on them as townies. last game, haza made it pretty easy to read him a townie then i waffled on it because of paranoia. regarding jeff, he seemed more precise last game but i dont see the same sharpness last game.

lethal is top wagon and his claim appears to be legit. a non-town healer? probably not. if anyone is not town in that poisoner/healer dynamic, it's gonna be junk but the way the claim was done and presented, junk came off with towny vibes. as far day one goes, i think we're better off looking elsewhere.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Unvote

Fine leaving Lethal for now. Let’s do this:

Vote: Jeff Valley Driver

mikey damage

Reaction score
is announcing his departure something Jeff generally does as town? I don't recall it from him and he's done it a few times this game. it's something I would associate with a scared coward.
yeah i dont really get that, announcing departures. i think doddsy was doing the same thing, and i don't understand. this isn't a workplace, we dont need to know whereabouts at all times lol

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ehhhh, was hoping for more. Do you rate this as highest reasoning at this junkture? Cause honestly it's weak on two counts, one in the fact that it's not entirely accurate and two it doesn't match his scum meta, he damn near lead the game a few games back as scum
I was looking for new directions to pursue at the time and that was the best I could come up with. I do find it interesting though that quite literally nobody is talking about Evans at all.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I was announcing my departures pretty much cause I said I was gonna read back then didn't a bit.

I was looking for new directions to pursue at the time and that was the best I could come up with. I do find it interesting though that quite literally nobody is talking about Evans at all.
I've quite like Evans so far personally. You say best you could come up with, like even you don't believe it was strong?

Status
Not open for further replies.