Sammy Guevara Suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I think Jericho at this point is cursed. For some reason Tony really wants a Jericho tag team to be in that tournament and originally he wanted it to be omega and then he got sick and then that’s the reason why he turned Sammy babyface apparently it wasn’t even just the short term thing that he did he wanted Sammy and Jericho to be in this tournament they’re doing after Sting’s retirement. And now because of the suspension that’s why Jericho randomly got involved with Hook.

What is Tony on and I don’t think it’s just his Coke. Let the Jericho tag team thing go.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I think Jericho at this point is cursed. For some reason Tony really wants a Jericho tag team to be in that tournament and originally he wanted it to be omega and then he got sick and then that’s the reason why he turned Sammy babyface apparently it wasn’t even just the short term thing that he did he wanted Sammy and Jericho to be in this tournament they’re doing after Sting’s retirement. And now because of the suspension that’s why Jericho randomly got involved with Hook.

What is Tony on and I don’t think it’s just his Coke. Let the Jericho tag team thing go.
yeah he gotta put his foot down with Jericho and just have him do something else. Jerihook ain't it , nobody wants this

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

writtenin1981

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out why Sammy got punished, but the referee nor Jeff Hardy did. I keep hearing "Well, Sammy did a move...", but it was obvious Jeff and Sammy worked it out on the spot (you can practically see them conversing moments later), and Jeff went up for it. If Sammy had yanked him up, and tried to force him to do something, I would better understand the punishment. In this case, it feels like Sammy is being scapegoated by the promotion to save face.

It wouldn't be hard for someone to sell me on certain conspiracy theories, either, considering the timing of this entire situation.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Serious question about people shifting the blame to the ref:

If the protocol is clear, and the ref tells you to bring it home. And you hit a GTH instead. Do you guys expect the ref to pull Hardy off the man's shoulder? Like I don't understand what more people want from the refs here, they spend like 5+ minutes on Jeff before the finish. Sounds like Sammy didn't follow instructions and protocol, how the hell is that the ref's fault?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm still trying to figure out why Sammy got punished, but the referee nor Jeff Hardy did. I keep hearing "Well, Sammy did a move...", but it was obvious Jeff and Sammy worked it out on the spot (you can practically see them conversing moments later), and Jeff went up for it. If Sammy had yanked him up, and tried to force him to do something, I would better understand the punishment. In this case, it feels like Sammy is being scapegoated by the promotion to save face.

It wouldn't be hard for someone to sell me on certain conspiracy theories, either, considering the timing of this entire situation.
the hell are you on about lol

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Why would Jeff be punished when he’s the one who got hurt? :deandre

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He dared to have his nose broken, can't have that I guess. People REALLY get weird about Jeff Hardy these days about things that have nothing to do with his personal demons. It's really deranged lol

writtenin1981

Reaction score
If the reasoning behind Sammy's punishment is that he hit his finisher on Jeff, then Jeff should be punished as well for going with it. They obviously worked together on that, and Jeff ignored whatever protocols they have in place for those situations as much as Sammy did. If the idea is punishing Sammy for ignoring protocols, then they have to punish anyone else who ignored them. Even if they got injured.

It would be akin to a wrestler being told "you're injured, let him roll you up" and instead the injured wrestler telling his opponent "power bomb me through the table like we planned." Even if the wrestler was the injured party, he wouldn't be innocent in that situation.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah that first sentence is the dumbest shit I've read on here is a long ass time

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ref should've rang the bell.......then this moron wouldn't have went for his finish.

They learned nothing from that Moxley shit.

Reactions: Storm Trooper

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I will say I don’t entirely disagree with that. They shouldn’t be telling talent to go home and said should just put up the giant X and end the match.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean maybe Sammy shouldn't be dumb af, idk

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Realistically if someone is hurt and you’re told to go home and you choose not to, putting your injured opponent at risk, you should be fired.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon