Ryder vents on Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Good thing I don't really use Twitter, although I understand Ryder's frustrations and I agree that he's extremely underused, him complaining about it all the time seems annoying.

Zack Ryder has worked very hard and has tried to find alternative methods in other to get on the screen. This shows he's got passion, is eager and shows his work rate. They have dropped the ball with him which is really sad to see as he was really over. The complaining is pretty annoying just like Scott Steiner's rampage getting released from TNA.

I really do hope Zack Ryder get's somewhat something in return as-to what he really deserves which is a decent meaningful push. His character is a little corny but does the job though. I can see him getting released in the future if he continues to complain and moan.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The main thing that frustrates me with this is that after he got ridiculously over, not only did they quarter-ass (not even half-ass) his push... but as soon as they buried him, WWE started the "WWE on Youtube" shit nobody watched trying to get the guys Vince wants to push the same kind of push Ryder gave himself. It just came across as such an F-U to both the smarks and the most over mid-carder WWE has had in a long time, hope you're proud of yourself, Vince.

Zack Ryder and Rockstar Spud for TNA Tag Team Champions (Eventually)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Zack Ryder has worked very hard and has tried to find alternative methods in other to get on the screen. This shows he's got passion, is eager and shows his work rate. They have dropped the ball with him which is really sad to see as he was really over. The complaining is pretty annoying just like Scott Steiner's rampage getting released from TNA.

I really do hope Zack Ryder get's somewhat something in return as-to what he really deserves which is a decent meaningful push. His character is a little corny but does the job though. I can see him getting released in the future if he continues to complain and moan.

Yes, I agree, he deserves better than just being a random jobber, for sure. Although Steiner's rants were pretty funny :steiner:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Lol, why the hate?

Dude has been working his ass off since he was a Major brother in ECW/Smackdown and got jobbed out soon untill Edge picked him and Hawkins up, to... Get buried again. Dude's been working hard since 2005/2006 to make a living out of his work in the 'E.

Just wait, he'll get back on track.

According to Mr. Ryder and DZ themselves, they're doing WM 29 together for the Internet Championship.

It may be sad for you, but it's pretty true as they were advertising it throughout last year.

Ryder will get back as soon as the build up starts.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Lol, why the hate?

Dude has been working his ass off since he was a Major brother in ECW/Smackdown and got jobbed out soon untill Edge picked him and Hawkins up, to... Get buried again. Dude's been working hard since 2005/2006 to make a living out of his work in the 'E.

Just wait, he'll get back on track.

According to Mr. Ryder and DZ themselves, they're doing WM 29 together for the Internet Championship.

It may be sad for you, but it's pretty true as they were advertising it throughout last year.

Ryder will get back as soon as the build up starts.

I highly doubt they'll book Ryder/Ziggler for the Internet title at WM.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I highly doubt they'll book Ryder/Ziggler for the Internet title at WM.

:pity:

It was on Wiki, but they deleted it..

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I like Zack Ryder. He has a great fan following and he's demonstrated that he's multi-dimensional with the YouTube show he had. If they gave him a quality feud and a title shot I'm sure he'd make the most of it. Simply put - the WWE just needs to invest some time and effort in the development of his character. Zack can't do it all on his own with no material to work with.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Even if they want to do it, I highly doubt that they'll book it.

Bro, WWE was making merch for it, lol. :dawg:

I understand they scrapped it because of DZ's ME status, but if not, it would've stayed on the card.:neymar2:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Bro, WWE was making merch for it, lol. :dawg:

I understand they scrapped it because of DZ's ME status, but if not, it would've stayed on the card.:neymar2:

What merch? The stickers Ryder made himself and distributed through various indy wrestling merch stores?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
What merch? The stickers Ryder made himself and distributed through various indy wrestling merch stores?

Yeah, Ryder is way good with stuff like that.

Bro, WWE wrestlers don't even cut their own sleeves off their shirts, do you think they're making stickers to sell? :pity:

WWE was in some way attached to the whole thing.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Yeah, Ryder is way good with stuff like that.

Bro, WWE wrestlers don't even cut their own sleeves off their shirts, do you think they're making stickers to sell? :pity:

WWE was in some way attached to the whole thing.

If WWE was connected to it then they would have been shipped with official WWE merch. I don't think WWE would ship it with unaffiliated merchandise.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
If WWE was connected to it then they would have been shipped with official WWE merch. I don't think WWE would ship it with unaffiliated merchandise.

:mad2:

Because they cut if off straight away when DZ got pushed up..

Shit was confirmed dude..

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Acailler said:
Why doesn't he just leave...?

3FJt3.gif