Ryder vents on Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Ryder vents on Twitter

rgbnba said:
BLFFL ??? :maybe:

She's from England, we have a guy from new York who likes making video for youtube but acts like an idiot so you'll never guess.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
He may have been over, but do you really think anyone bought a ticket, or tuned in to RAW because they couldn't miss Ryder? He was a flash in the pan. Guys like Sandow and Rhodes have better ring and mic skills that can carry them.

I didn't realize a midcarder couldn't be on TV if he didn't draw the ratings. If that was the case I'm fairly sure the card would be limited to Cena, Daniel Bryan and Punk.

Also, he was the third best merchandise seller for quite awhile. He's still in the top five I believe. He's definitely made an impact.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
leojay said:
I didn't realize a midcarder couldn't be on TV if he didn't draw the ratings. If that was the case I'm fairly sure the card would be limited to Cena, Daniel Bryan and Punk.

Also, he was the third best merchandise seller for quite awhile. He's still in the top five I believe. He's definitely made an impact.

We'll see If he's still around a year from now. I for one, doubt it, at least with his current gimmick.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
We'll see If he's still around a year from now. I for one, doubt it, at least with his current gimmick.

You do realize the card has to be filled weekly with matches by guys like Otunga and Khali, right? There Midcard is ridiculously fin. The guy has proven he can go in the midcard, why can't he be there?

He's still selling that well and he's barely on TV. If ever. If he's still selling a year from now I'd call it a miracle.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
he is almost a #7figurebroski thats a lot of cake brother!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Acailler said:
They gave him a chance...he did nothing with that chance.

They gave him a chance? No, they gave him a title with no rivalry and then paired him up with Eve, who later went with Cena to further bury him. Not only that they gave him a slight rivalry with Kane, but never allowed him to follow through with it. WWE did indeed drop the ball with Ryder.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Some new ones:

Despite Hoeski's success on iTunes, Zack Ryder continues to express frustration on Twitter and doesn't seem to think big things are headed his way. He tweeted this week:

"Trying to figure out what #Fandango’s finisher is. I need to learn how to counter it."

"I can’t wait to order my new gear for WrestleMania……Axxess."
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/

It's starting to get sad.....bro

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Good thing I don't really use Twitter, although I understand Ryder's frustrations and I agree that he's extremely underused, him complaining about it all the time seems annoying.