Rules

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I say complete fuck yes to this this is exactly what needs to be posted.

The_King

Reaction score
Sounds good! Now if Pete and Beedz could weigh in, we can get the rules out of the way and move onto whatever is next haha!

Pete

Reaction score
RRS alone wouldn't be an issue. It's the RRS + Multiplex + Banks combo that is driving me up the wall.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So do you approve?

Yeah but out of the three of them he's the one with a brain in his head.

Pete

Reaction score
Fuck yeah I approve! Hadn't actually read it yet :) I couldn't have worded that better myself (well, I could, but not when my brain is the mental equivalent of gravy).

Small thing though, do we really want to enforce up to 3 caps for the lower matches? I think we should leave the lower card at 1-2 (even 2 gets their panties in a tizzy) and leave the 4-6 caps for title shots/defenses at PPVs.

Also the belts: one singles and one tag? What about two singles?

Oh and..."we'll warn you in advance in case of storyline losses"....RIGHT BEEDZ??! ;)

Other than that it's absolutely bloody perfect. Thanks King!

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure if anybody else but finder is whining about more than one rp cap. I understand and I want him to continue rping. But IDK.

And, definitely, on the warning on the storyline losses, but lets keep that as an unwritten rule since these Prima donnas can't seem to wrap their little warped minds around that...lol

The_King

Reaction score
I'll switch it to 1-2 for the lower card matches.
I'd keep the line about storyline losses because it does day that we'll warn them in advance and get permission. So, they don't really have anything to worry about.

Title Issue: My personal opinion on this is that the singles divisions are usually thriving. They're the easiest way to build people up to the WHC. With that being said if a person holds the WHC and IC/Predator, we're losing a belt to build people with. I think the tag titles are better to pair with the singles title because it's a popular storyline that most people use when they're a singles champ (MVP/Matt Hardy style) and the tag divisions tend to falter most often in feds. So, in case that the division does falter, we can always use a singles champ to boost up its cred.

Thoughts on the title rules and the storyline losses line?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
And, definitely, on the warning on the storyline losses, but lets keep that as an unwritten rule since these Prima donnas can't seem to wrap their little warped minds around that...lol

Umm No.

You have one man bitching about it I will not bend to the will of one person. Storyline losses will have to happen and if we feel it's necessary then so be it. It's not like we're predetermining all the matches.

Agree with King on Title Issue. I mean theoretically I could have Avalanche John and a Tag team(theoretically I could make one) and hold all the titles... How fun.

The_King

Reaction score
I'm not sure we'll really have to worry about that because storyline losses are pretty rare, and in my experience, if they're necessary, those involved the storyline agree to it because they see the necessity. If we want to remove the they have to agree/warning part from the rules, I'm cool with that though.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
It is rare but I'd rather have it there then someone finding out and take a shit all over it.

The_King

Reaction score
Read that twice now, and I have no idea what you're saying lol (I'm a bit tired haha).
Want me to remove that part or keep it?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I agree that a storyline win is rare. But it is better then not listing it and then having the person find out about it. And then them having a shit about it crying and rubbing preperation H on their asses cause they're all but hurt about it.

Pete

Reaction score
LOL John.

Yeah most people don't take it so graciously. Heck, I was an example myself. Before I began throwing matches like a sportsman throws a ball, I was a grade A primadonna. Just ask Beedz.

So I say we keep it as is.

The_King

Reaction score
Sounds good.
Any other changes we want made before we post it?