Rose ...

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

ROFL @ Rose's attempt at a flame. "Its not very nice." Oh boohoo, do you want to have any more of a cry? You said the internet shouldn't be treated serious, yet you say it isn't very nice? Isn't that just a tiny bit hypocritical?

Maybe you don't know what you are saying, maybe you are just that fucking stupid. Do you know what hypocritical means? I bet you don't.

You say my flames weren't any good, yet I still crossed the line? How does that really make sense? Don't answer that, it is a rhetorical question. Oh wait, I forgot. You're a dumb little fuck who would have no idea what rhetorical is.

Oh well, I guess this is pointless. You won't be able to piece togther two words of which I have typed. I guess I will make it simple for you. DIE IN A FIRE.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
You just used the same flame again, about me not making sense.

CT Styles

Rosewt01, you have completely made a fool out of yourself in this thread. I suggest you don't ever post in here again and let it remain a shrine towards people who think you are a complete and utter fucking hypocritical, fucking loser who claims it's only the internet but yet is so insecure he still reads over everyone's posts to see what they think of him, just hoping that maybe if you keep attempting to flame by saying, wait for it, 'It's not very nice'. That maybe they won't think your 10 year old loser and that maybe you'll be accepted and they might say, you 'owned' him.

Gee, wouldn't that be fucking amazing. Pity though Rose, it won't ever happen. You've simply cemented yourself as well, a poof. Yes, BKB has said it but you will be running to your mum and telling her about 'The Meanies on the Internet' and how they won't accept me and how they say it's my own fault because I'm simply, a loser but I'm not mummy, I swear, I know I can fit in, I know I'm not a loser but hey, newsflash, you are. Now, I would like to finish this off with a simple, Fuck Off and Have A Nice Day :yes:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You just used the same flame again, about me not making sense.
Maybe if you didn't come off as a hypocritical fucktard then I wouldn't have to keep saying. Think about it ... if your posts make sense, I can't say that now can I douchebag?

Travis40

lmao BKB, Rose has made herself....I mean himself >_> look like a complete fucktard.

Reaction score
rose= Jew

Isnt that abit strong? i dont know what he did to hurt your feelings but thats abit strong to keep bullying him.
i'm not on rose's side. i'm the voice of reason.

Benjiro

Reaction score
Lol, BKB is pissing all over rose right now. I havent been here long enough to form an opinion on rose yet but he seems like a twat.

LadyHotrod

And Ladyhotrod piss off, and get a life your 24, all you do is telll people to die, get cancer and get a life. Its not very nice, I would never tell anyone to die, especially not on a internet forum.

AHAHAHAHA!

Wait....didn't you say I was on your ignore list?