Rose ...

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Oh wow, you're on ignore, too!

He told me that as well but we both know that people like him never really have anyone on ignore because they'd die if they didn't read what we said about them.

CT Styles

Get your ass in here you fucking 9 year old loser. And by the way, Rose is a chick's name.

Evil Austin

lol I hate rose too but I might be wrong but isn't Rose a chick ? I remember him saying it once on one of his threads ?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

LadyHotrod said:
Oh wow, you're on ignore, too!

He told me that as well but we both know that people like him never really have anyone on ignore because they'd die if they didn't read what we said about them.
Yeah, the fucktard says I'm on his ignore list, yet he also quoted me earlier in this thread .... proves how fucking dumb he truly is.

Impactplayer

Reaction score
? I don't get it, also I have seen this member Rose around before actually, don't remember much of him though he was at a forum I was at and he wasn't there too long, atleast activity wise.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I ain't a chick Rose = Second name DX and i never said i was a chick, if i was everbody would be kissasses like they are to lasyhotrod.

LadyHotrod

I ain't a chick Rose = Second name DX and i never said i was a chick, if i was everbody would be kissasses like they are to lasyhotrod.

What a jealous fucking fag.

If everyone agreed with YOU, you would have no problem with it.

Just because everybody agrees with me that you're a fucking little douchebag crybaby doesn't mean they are kissing my ass. It just means they came to the same conclusion as me;YOU ARE A FUCKING LITTLE DOUCHEBAG CRYBABY.

It's not my fault they agree, bitch. Get over your cries for attention. No one cares that you exist.

I love that he will answer to people in this thread, but he is too much of a pussy to flame me. What's the matter Rose? Get your fingers out of your ass and at least make an effort. Say something to me dickhead. Come on.

Qwake

Anyone that comes in here is wasting their time including me, we all know that little English bitches like Rose are scared of all Aussies and Rose won't talk coz there is like heaps of fuckin aussies in here and Rose is a little pussy who can't flame for shit soo yeah...

GDIAH...

I'm going to be waiting for fucking ever aren't I?

Little pussy.