Rose ...

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright you ten year old douchebag, get your ass in here. You wanted LadyHotrod before for attention, but you didn't ger her. So how about you actually show that you are worth a flying fuck and get in here and stand up like a man, not like the pussy you are.

I'm waiting.

Bigfella

Reaction score
^^ Are you two friends IRL?

Your both from Melbourne and both like AJ styles.

You both also write BTB's.....

Rose is a silly name BTW :p

No, I don't actually know CT. Now back to waiting for that fucktard Rose.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
*starts a Rose sucks chant and a lets go BKB Chant all at the same time*

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Alright you ten year old douchebag[, get your ass in here. You wanted LadyHotrod before for attention, but you didn't ger her. So how about you actually show that you are worth a flying fuck and get in here and stand up like a man, not like the pussy you are.

I'm waiting.

No!..

Gee, aren't you a big man. How about you get your head out of your pussy you ten year old freak and do something?

Or are you just going to sit there, pout, cross your arms and yell, No!" like the pathetic little child that you are?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
The funny thing is I can't read your posts.

Wow, doesn't that prove how big you are? I bet you look at every one of my posts, because you are dying to know exactly of what someone has to say about you. "Oh, I hope he likes me!"

Hell, even if you don't look at my posts, doesn't that prove that you are acting your age? "I don't want to see his posts because he is a big meanie!"

How about you grow some balls and man up you douchebag?

Wrestling Station

The dancing green turtle with a red thug on head vs the emo mutant within an arm :laugh:
btw.. BKB is cool :)

Wait ... you quoted me, then responded with that, yet you say you can't see my posts. Gee, doesn't that just prove how anxious you are to look at every one of my posts and see in what capacity you are mentioned.

Funny thing is that you are looking at each and every one of my posts, but you are too much of a chicken shit to respond.

Still waiting Rose. I know you're reading this so who don't you just fucking admit it, rather than go, "I can't see your post!" You've proven earlier in this thread that you are so insecure you must check everything that I say so how about you fucking do something?