Rose ...

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
This thread was made in June last year which was WINTER...Therefore you fail.

Wait...you live in up side down country.... sorry I take that back..

You still fail though.

Lol, upside down country. Australia, the southern tip of South America and maybe South Africa are the only major land masses that have an opposite season mapping compared to THE REST OF THE WORLD. So calling us upside down is like saying you guys are the weird ones for putting 'u's in words like "colour" when we are the only ones who don't.

Evil Austin

you guys also spell Flavour differently. Basically anything with ou is only o with your version of English.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Australians have an inferiority complex so they constantly try to express how great their home country is in comparison to the rest of the world when in fact all Australia consists of is hundreds to thousands of miles of desert and. Not to mention the populace all looks exactly the same.

Picking on America is easy folks, we suck it's nothing new. We've sucked for the past 8 years, but hey at least many of us are willing to admit it. Rather than pretending an overly large desert island is sweet shit.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Australians have an inferiority complex so they constantly try to express how great their home country is in comparison to the rest of the world when in fact all Australia consists of is hundreds to thousands of miles of desert and. Not to mention the populace all looks exactly the same.
Don't forget it's home of some of the most deadly insects and spiders. I wouldn't want to live there.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I heard Australia has this spider called the Sydney funnel web or something and it can kill you by actually like attacking your barefoot. Builds a underground funnel, you dont notice it, you step on it, it defends its web and attacks you, you get bit and die

Kizza

We have deadly insects and shit just to show the rest of the world that we are fucking boss.