ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
One track minded is an Odo town tell o_O

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
nvm I'm reading the wrong way

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Instinct is that Alco is town, so among the low post count dossers, I’d prefer Doddsy/Mitch/Ace in no particular order

Junkette

Reaction score
So yea Tweet, Magic, TFW all town to me.

CP could’ve been bussing since he busses a lot early on weaker scum players, i’ll iso his posts and check his involvement though.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Wow, that is some fuckin black magic

I quote your original post and it converts it to the edited post :reigns3

Junkette

Reaction score
I still think Odo is mafia, starting to wonder about Poyser too tbh.

Junkette

Reaction score
Hi peter; tell me your town. Also reads please.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
i dont think it's mitch, i could see the other two, in particular doddsy.

you think Mitch’s post about liking evans based on claim is just too on the nose?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Hi peter; tell me your town. Also reads please.

1. CraigPelton - Feel fine about him for now.
2. Mitch - Had some horrendous posts. Claimed. It was exhilarating.
3. Blaine - Apparently, this is a phase that everyone goes through, but would've wanted to push.
4. Chevy - Get rekt, shitty mustache boi.
5. Flay - Have largely ignored Flay's posts this game.
6. Alco - Is allegedly in this game.
7. Doddsy - Hasn't been around a ton, I don't think, but did have one memorable high-effort MQ. I liked the post in the moment, but in the scheme of things, it could've been providing cover for inactivity as scum. Would probably cop.
8. Ace - The chatbox guy?!
9. Lethal - Has been around. Is probably town. Not really based on anything other than volume of posts relative to not tripping my radar.
10. Tweet - Literally my first town read.
11. Showtime - I don't think that lynch happens without Magic. Would've been a really weird bus.
12. Odo - Pretty neutral. Wait-and-see mode. Not a great place for a noteworthy player to be.
13. Retepadam - It me.
14. Wang Chung - I have no idea who this is.
15. T-Pein - Volume poster. Probably town, for lack of being noticeably anything else.
16. The Fourth Wall - Anti-town role. I'm not a fan of mods putting town in a position where they're incentivized to lynch a town player because their role is anti-town, so I'm hoping he's just actually scum.
17. Miss Bliss - You haven't repped out yet, so that's a good sign.
18. Poyser - Mild town read. Would like to see him be more active, but if he agreed with the Day 1 direction (did he?), then he's fine.

Junkette

Reaction score
He did at the end re: Poyser.

Doesn’t mean much to me when Poyser had a firm grasp on when the hammer took place.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Wait and see mode?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Reads list because I don't know what is going to happen tonight and it's an easy reference point:

I have a lot of town reads and town leans, I'm expecting to be wrong on some of them. A lot of people looked good from this phase. So I definitely see some bussing there on Chevy.

Ace, Alco and Retep are people that I'd lean in to pushing. I'm like almost certain that Ace is scum and he should definitely be pushed.

1. CraigPelton - He was on Chevy real early and didn't feel like a bus, plus his posts have felt good and he's been involved. Feels like town CP, fairly happy with him.

2. Mitch - The census claim mostly. His play looked whatever, especially around Chevy. I just don't see it being a Mafia role, although I could be wrong. I wouldn't lynch him at any rate. The way he claimed was also very similar to last game, just blurting it out with not much pressure. Felt like a town motivation.

3. Blaine - His reaction and aggression towards Ace/Tweet pushing on him looked town and he's been involved like his town self. Looks good.

5. Flay - Null but he's not pinging me as scummy at least.

6. Alco - Thought his early play looked bad and found his posts around Chevy weird. Keep an eye on him, possibly just an inactive thing. I've been wrong on Alco twice so not putting a lot of stake in it.

7. Doddsy - Null, early posts were fairly easy to make and didn't tell me much, didn't look bad or anything. I have no thoughts.

8. Ace - I'm certain he's scum. Look at his Throwback Music Mafia gameplay, I feel like it's so similar. Plus the easy slide in Blaine vote and dipping for all day phase.

9. Lethal - His posts looked town, and he came in to the game well I thought.

10. Tweet - Fairly obvious. He was on Chevy like wildfire, not a buss. Felt natural and just a good read.

11. Magic - I liked him pushing the Chevy lynch through. His early play wasn't anything to write home about, but I lean town on Magic. Could be a bus but Magic could have easily lynched me off with Odo if he wanted to.

12. Odo - His hard lock read of me and certainty I'll flip scum seems town, not sure he'd go through all that effort if he knew I was gonna flip town. Plus his general posting style and demenaor just feels town imo.

13. Retep - I didn't like his stuff around Chevy. I wouldn't push him before Ace, but he hasn't really looked town to me.

14. Wang - Play looks pretty identical to his last game as town and seems natural to me, that reads list felt like he just laid all his cards on the table. I feel comfortable he's town at this juncture.

15. TP - Seems more reserved, but gut read is town.

17. Junk - The way Chevy went at her, could be a bus I suppose. I liked that she didn't hide from confrontation.

18. Poyser - Feels town because he's hard locked on me like Odo is, but I haven't got strong towny vibes like I have with Odo tbh. He's one to keep an eye on.

Don't say I didn't do anything friends

Peace

:slip: