ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Odo how sure would you say you were that Chevy was scum at this junkture

a solid 80% I guess?

and who is the ‘everyone else’ You’re referring to here? Tweet obviously, but who else?

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm confused by cp.

Mostly cause Evans wasn't a done deal by the time I was asking for votes. The competing wagon was tfw who definitely was still viable. Odo was also pushing the tfw wagon so it could have easily gone that way(no I'm not saying this makes Odo scummy he is still clear town).

But oh well, in my heart of hearts I know I was right on the read.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
a solid 80% I guess?

and who is the ‘everyone else’ You’re referring to here? Tweet obviously, but who else?
he was like 1 or 2 from hammer when I went to sleep. besides me tfw, junk, flay, and alco were also voting him and nobody was seriously talking about lynching anyone else except you re: TFW. poyser wanted to lynch evans too but was keeping his double vote on magic at the time

Chloe B

Reaction score
Yeah I think writing was on the wall for Evans early

Showtime

Reaction score
Yeah I think writing was on the wall for Evans early
I don't agree at all that most of you have the ability to lead a lynch on Evans when Odo wants to go another direction.

Mostly cause I'm town here and do want proper credit.

Also junk town too, which I said.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I think this is the most I've played a game with Junk since like 2011, primarily cause Junk didn't just rep out immediately this time.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I feel like you were the only one seriously considering TFW and everyone else was pretty set on chevy at the time I went to bed. only skimmed the 30 pages that happened since then though. doing a more in depth readback now

No disrespect to any of those players, but they aren’t going to influence my mindset about who I want to lynch

Showtime

Reaction score
No disrespect to any of those players, but they aren’t going to influence my mindset about who I want to lynch
This is also how I feel about saying the wagon was a done deal by the time I got on board. It certainly wasn't :mj4

Altho all credit to tweet on his read. Good job pal

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

I don’t really understand your angle here then, unless you’re working your way towards suggesting I might have been trying to save Evans, in which case I’d ask if you were crazy

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
oh I missed some magic posts on my initial readback, he did more than I thought