ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What are your thoughts on my points Tweet? Agree, disagree with any of them?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I’m giving thoughts on current posts and yeah, the Junk meta is something that I feel better about. To say it’s based solely on a perc game is bad etiquette
The game is 5 hours old dude, you absolutely can't be serious voting someone for inactivity 5 hours in.

vote Chevy

Reactions: Junkette

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No, but you dump a buncha thoughts in here that amount to nothing and end with a vote on somebody with 0 posts, so it just looks like fake, top tier, Lethal Banks approved paper pushing.

isnt it paper pushing to call my post bad and complain about it but not vote?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No, but you dump a buncha thoughts in here that amount to nothing and end with a vote on somebody with 0 posts, so it just looks like fake, top tier, Lethal Banks approved paper pushing.

Where else should I dump my thoughts

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on my points Tweet? Agree, disagree with any of them?
The only thing I agree with is "TFW looks sketchy" and that's about it. Your paragraph on Poyser is whatever because you somehow conflate his role and your read of him, I don't even know what your point is supposed to be. Your take on CP is "I might have tell but I don't trust myself so let me just write a paragraph that means nothing on him". You don't exactly end up having actual opinions on Poyser and CP so there's not much to agree or disagree with there.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I want Magic to talk to me some more

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I find TFW odd, the banter seems a bit more CHEEKY than last game is the only way I can describe it. doesn’t seem to have a lot of solving thought behind it rather. Does that make sense?

Poyser full claiming on his DV makes me feel weird but my ability to read Poyser recently is about as good as my ability to deliver concise, surgical cases

CP seems to be getting strides into my meta tell that I used to catch him in Revenge and a game before that which is the fluff. I will counter myself though with that he has started to lean into game related posts more than I’d expect for this meta read.

But I’m gonna

BEAT UP JOHN CEN-

vote Junk

Disappearing act is never a good sign, especially cos I repped in for her as scum and she disappeared in that game lmao
How can you qualify this as a disappearing act already :reigns3

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The only thing I agree with is "TFW looks sketchy" and that's about it. Your paragraph on Poyser is whatever because you somehow conflate his role and your read of him, I don't even know what your point is supposed to be. Your take on CP is "I might have tell but I don't trust myself so let me just write a paragraph that means nothing on him". You don't exactly end up having actual opinions on Poyser and CP so there's not much to agree or disagree with there.

This is a load of shit lmao, did you read the post?

I didn’t call him sketchy, I said his fluff posts lack the usual game related stuff he has done previously. I don’t think it’s alignment indicative nor do I think it’s wrong to post my thoughts so people who know how to read him can weigh in.

Poyser claiming his flavour as DV didn’t feel right with me. DV being outed early is the norm, but I was confused when he threw his flavour out there too.

My tell on CP isnt “I don’t trust it” - I’ve caught him twice with it. I’m just pointing out why it’s not concrete yet in regards to his game related posts rather than solely fluff.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
How can you qualify this as a disappearing act already :reigns3

I may have overestimated the time since I saw the game start and finishing work

:heston