ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
People are calling my entrance forced but I think Chevy and Magic have been far more forced looking. I barely had any posts and it was super early on and people are trying super hard to read in to them for some reason.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean this doesn’t change the fact I found it weird you announced it to me so blatantly.

But then I’m not really considering you don’t really have much else to hide lmao
Huh? Odo was pressing me and said something about me being mythical Wolves so i said my flavour says we’re the founders of Rome so idk where you got wolves from. How is any of that odd?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No huge need to hide flavour when you’ve outed yourself as DV and then catch an inconsistency

:heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
People are calling my entrance forced but I think Chevy and Magic have been far more forced looking. I barely had any posts and it was super early on and people are trying super hard to read in to them for some reason.[/u]
I mean this is the game lol

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yeah I realise I’m being a Retarius Tardius

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm noting down the Tweet/Magic interactions for later, those were interesting

giphy.gif

I would say Tweet looks a bit better than Magic for me, if I had to place a thought on those two. I think he could have pushed Magic more with his points, but I have seen Tweet is quite casual with his town play and doesn't push things super hard

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I mean this is the game lol

I could easily see you wanting to suspect me early on rather than buddying with me because of last game if you drew scum again. I gave you shit for you giving me a weak town read.

This could also be just you as your town self being way more pro-town, right now I don't know.

How many votes do I have? I don't care if you guys want me to claim so you can move on.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Chevy had enough reasons to push me and didn't vote me and placed a nothing vote on Junk, why?

There was also more people for pushing me, why not help? Doesn't seem town like at all.

I don't get the town thought process, Junk isn't here and hasn't posted. I think he's not pushing me because he's knows I'm Town and the wagon isn't that great.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Huh?

The wagon is not that great?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm those TFW posts look a lot like regurgitating the concensus to me

Reactions: CraigPelton

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well maybe not the concensus but points others made

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I could easily see you wanting to suspect me early on rather than buddying with me because of last game if you drew scum again. I gave you shit for you giving me a weak town read.

This could also be just you as your town self being way more pro-town, right now I don't know.

How many votes do I have? I don't care if you guys want me to claim so you can move on.
I mean I wouldn’t really play my game around you lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Just ftr, you didn’t really contradict what I’m saying - Romulus and Remus are mythical figures (they are fathered by Mars ffs) - so I’m a touch surprised they’re in what looks to be a historical game based on reality

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Huh?

The wagon is not that great?

I don't think it is. My posts were all early in and nobody looked at the town motivation for why I was voting Ace mainly, I was feeling Blaine out.

I don't see how I was overcompensating tbh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don't think it is. My posts were all early in and nobody looked at the town motivation for why I was voting Ace mainly, I was feeling Blaine out.

I don't see how I was overcompensating tbh

Your first 7 posts look like you sniffed 3 lines of coke before playing, if that helps