ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why did you vote junk over TFW specifically

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Why did you vote junk over TFW specifically

Because I feel better about the no posting thing than I do reading TFW

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Plus TFW voted for me to go the champs :proud

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This is a load of shit lmao, did you read the post?

I didn’t call him sketchy, I said his fluff posts lack the usual game related stuff he has done previously. I don’t think it’s alignment indicative nor do I think it’s wrong to post my thoughts so people who know how to read him can weigh in.

Poyser claiming his flavour as DV didn’t feel right with me. DV being outed early is the norm, but I was confused when he threw his flavour out there too.

My tell on CP isnt “I don’t trust it” - I’ve caught him twice with it. I’m just pointing out why it’s not concrete yet in regards to his game related posts rather than solely fluff.
Sooo your read on TFW is hedged as well? :cozy

And if you caught CP twice with that read and aren't sure about him yet, why not let it marinade and wait until you got a better idea of if it actually means anything? This way you're coming out going "hey guys I got a meta read on CP, I caught him with it before but I don't trust the read for some reason regardless, but I am gonna go out of my way to tell you that it's definitely there". Just... why?

Busywork is my current answer.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I contest the idea that anyone has ever "caught" me for fluff

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That as well, I'm 100% sure that CP posts fluff as either alignment.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Because I feel better about the no posting thing than I do reading TFW

This isn’t logical (it’s also inaccurate but that’s besides the point)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This is a load of shit lmao, did you read the post?

I didn’t call him sketchy, I said his fluff posts lack the usual game related stuff he has done previously. I don’t think it’s alignment indicative nor do I think it’s wrong to post my thoughts so people who know how to read him can weigh in.

Poyser claiming his flavour as DV didn’t feel right with me. DV being outed early is the norm, but I was confused when he threw his flavour out there too.

My tell on CP isnt “I don’t trust it” - I’ve caught him twice with it. I’m just pointing out why it’s not concrete yet in regards to his game related posts rather than solely fluff.
Why would it be confusing when Odo started talking about it? None of this makes any sense

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
This isn’t logical (it’s also inaccurate but that’s besides the point)

Why would more confidence in a read be illogical? Especially when it’s been an actual thing recently.

Yeah I’ve thought it was longer than it actually was but the longer without her posting, the more point it has. I’m quite comfortable sitting here now over TFW

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Why would it be confusing when Odo started talking about it? None of this makes any sense

How often do DVs claim with their full flavour?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lol the equivalency with junk is fucking ridiculous. For reference, junk was missing for around SIX REAL LIFE DAYS before being repped out in that game :bosque

• Wow
Reactions: RetepAdam.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How often do DVs claim with their full flavour?
Bro are you deaf and dumb I clearly claimed my flavour because it was contradicting what Odo was speculating about lmao

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Are people wanting me to claim already or what?

I don't think anyone really got what I was trying to do with the Ace vote, but it's all good. I would say it was a semi-serious vote. By that point I liked Blaine's aggression and I wanted to see if he'd follow me/what else he'd do. After reading up on the rest of the posts and Blaine pushing on Tweet the way he did, I like Blaine as Town.

Chevy's entrance didn't ping me great. He called me odd and had these reads and then follows Magic on a nothing Junk vote. Looks terrible imo. I don't think Magic has looked particularly great either, that Tweet interaction felt weird. I lean towards more for Chevy being scummy than Magic at this juncture and they wouldn't be aligned in that case imo. I don't know why he voted Junk after Magic but there is no town motivation there for me when there was content to work with.

Unvote
Vote Chevy

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Bro are you deaf and dumb I clearly claimed my flavour because it was contradicting what Odo was speculating about lmao

I mean this doesn’t change the fact I found it weird you announced it to me so blatantly.

But then I’m not really considering you don’t really have much else to hide lmao