ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
And yes he said he was going to be less active which is fine but the reason I think there’s a decent chance he’s scum doesn’t have anything to do with activity
I guess it's because his entrance this game is more aggressive than his first two?

Showtime

Reaction score
It's an instance of something that I'd call characteristic for your scum game, but doing it once isn't enough for an actual case.

Which is what? I'd say it's the exact opposite, unless you have any evidence of such a claim. It's a weird thing for you to focus on at all.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I guess it's because his entrance this game is more aggressive than his first two?
I don’t know if I’d call it more aggressive, it’s hard to explain what is essentially a gut read but he just felt really forced to me. Like his vote on me and “caught a scum boys :garrett ” seemed like he was trying too hard and it’s the similar vibe to what he said about (I think it was tweet?) being a sheeping scum too. Like he’s trying way too hard to come across chilled and jovial but it doesn’t hit me as genuine whereas last game I thought he was making good posts pretty much instantly

Showtime

Reaction score
TFW hasnt asked for any opinions from any strong player yet - I havent played with him much but hes the definition of a collaborator is he not?

kinda. he will work with his town reads. i'd rather wait to answer fully if you want me to spell out everything.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
what do you mean?
Last game I'd offer some thoughts on someone and then I'd get a bunch of quote notifications from TFW with him offering either supporting or contradicting quotes and thoughts on then and I'm pretty sure he was doing that with Poyser as well

Basically his posting focus was around what other players were talking about, kinda like smark I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: Showtime

Showtime

Reaction score
Was just reading through, yeah I’d agree that he is a collaborator. I mean if you scan through his posts last game he’s asking for my opinion on stuff like 3x a page

Again what do you mean by collaborator.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Hard for me to judge him so far this game because most of his posts were when nobody else had really said anything yet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Which is what? I'd say it's the exact opposite, unless you have any evidence of such a claim. It's a weird thing for you to focus on at all.
The thing I'm getting at is, I think as scum you ask a lot of useless questions. You haven't been scum in a while and we've played plenty of games during which you coulda asked me about my avatar. So I was thinking you asking me something useless like that could be an indicator that you're scum here but it's a big stretch at this stage so I wasn't gonna take it anywhere yet.

Showtime

Reaction score
The thing I'm getting at is, I think as scum you ask a lot of useless questions. You haven't been scum in a while and we've played plenty of games during which you coulda asked me about my avatar. So I was thinking you asking me something useless like that could be an indicator that you're scum here but it's a big stretch at this stage so I wasn't gonna take it anywhere yet.

we just played in a game on perc where people were saying i asked useless questions that went nowhere tho. the questions have significance to me even if they don't go anywhere to the people that don't see me say anything about it.

that said, asking about your avy is clearly just fluff. like it makes sense if it was a bad game related question or something, but correlating a clearly off-topic question to scum play doesn't make a lot of sense.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Again what do you mean by collaborator.
He would rather talk to others about his reads/thoughts than push his own direction

like last game as scum he wanted to push big man for like 3 straight phases but then instead I had him follow on lethal, Mitch, CP, Tweet before he ever got there and then it was more because of big man being done by the fake info thing

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Meanwhile TFWs early posts have felt strange to me, not really anything along the lines of what others are saying rn but just the fact thag he instantly pulled the "Ace might be opportunistic scum" card rubbed me the wrong way, because it's kinda assuming both Blaine and I are town and that's a lot of assuming for page 2 or whatever it was.

So with this stuff in mind why should I push Magic over TFW?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Good evening friends and fellow competitors

:hellothere

• Wow

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
we just played in a game on perc where people were saying i asked useless questions that went nowhere tho. the questions have significance to me even if they don't go anywhere to the people that don't see me say anything about it.

that said, asking about your avy is clearly just fluff. like it makes sense if it was a bad game related question or something, but correlating a clearly off-topic question to scum play doesn't make a lot of sense.
Why would you bring up the PerC game as a means of defence here when it’s completely unrelated? Clearly your question about the picture wasn’t going anywhere even in your own head so how’s it relevant lmao