ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
because you posted a pic of a bird kicking something and then i looked at your avy and wondered wtf that even is so i figured id ask.

is this a cause of suspicion for you? that id ask about your avy?
It's an instance of something that I'd call characteristic for your scum game, but doing it once isn't enough for an actual case.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
TFW hasnt asked for any opinions from any strong player yet - I havent played with him much but hes the definition of a collaborator is he not?
yes he offers a lot of his own thoughts but generally in orbit of a more influential players thoughts

He did say he was gonna play different before the game even started tho

CraigPelton

Reaction score
It's an instance of something that I'd call characteristic for your scum game, but doing it once isn't enough for an actual case.
Push him cowherd

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Who needs a case on page 7 lol what was the case on TFW

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
yes he offers a lot of his own thoughts but generally in orbit of a more influential players thoughts

He did say he was gonna play different before the game even started tho

He said he was going to cut his activity, but I think his strategy that just took him to an MVP would be unlikely to be something he deviates from intentionally?

Alco

Reaction score
I've got an important work deadline tomorrow evening so I'll place my vote wherever it's needed.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
He said he was going to cut his activity, but I think his strategy that just took him to an MVP would be unlikely to be something he deviates from intentionally?
Do you think he mvps if he isn't as active...with the way scum fell so easily (Poyser only thanks to me) that game I'd say being active and not dying was all it took lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I havent read the game in any forensic detail but he was the engine of towns success I think its fair to say

Alco

Reaction score
TFW's activity and questioning everything and everyone was a driver for town's success imo

Alco

Reaction score
If he plays very differently here, I'd say that's a cause for concern. Since he was also the same as last game in the game prior to that.

Reactions: Junkette

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I havent read the game in any forensic detail but he was the engine of towns success I think its fair to say
He had more than 4x the posts of the next highest town player, so yes I'd agree

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser @Showtime you both asked me for thoughts, Id like some kind of acknowledgment pls
Was just reading through, yeah I’d agree that he is a collaborator. I mean if you scan through his posts last game he’s asking for my opinion on stuff like 3x a page

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And yes he said he was going to be less active which is fine but the reason I think there’s a decent chance he’s scum doesn’t have anything to do with activity

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
As things stand, I’m fine lynching him or tweet pending claims

What have you made of tweet btw?