Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
There's a gunsmith result on Poyser, which is about the only certainty/fact we have next to a bunch of variables. Don't want to lynch at this stage, I'm sorry.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
There's a gunsmith result on Poyser, which is about the only certainty/fact we have next to a bunch of variables. Don't want to lynch at this stage, I'm sorry.

Who's the GF then?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
@PHEN0M

If you voted for Alco because you appreciate my effort i'd appreciate if you vote for Poyser, you can even use the same reason, I won't hold it against you.

Unless you're aligned with Poyser of course

Alco

Reaction score
Is the duelist still alive?

Why do we have a duelist and a double voter, both town? :hmm:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Is the duelist still alive?

Why do we have a duelist and a double voter, both town? :hmm:

Tweets was scum duelist and is dead, gtfo here

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If Poyser and Alco both want to vote Wang that is 100% completely off the table FTR. Nobody should be voting Wang.

This is between Poyser and Alco. If you don't wanna help Alco that's on you. You could have been lynched already.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Er, hang on a minute

who do we think Rugrat selected as his second kill other than brad? There’s a kill missing

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
From the whodunnit QT, here is the link for full context: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/nmcSed4KRBfn6

Poyser said:
Either we kill magic tonight and try to continue this Odo is the SK narrative or we leave them to go at each other. I think we leave them both alive one more dayphase and then sort it out tomorrow night. If I’m lynched then magic obviously needs to die (and CP) as they’re basically confirmed off of me.

Poyser said:
We unlock the strongman tomorrow too although I’d rather save it because there’s probably some stupid shit we have to contend with it lol. But might be better just to spunk it on magic if he gets me lynched.

Poyser said:
Dunno who to kill tonight then, guess we wait and see who gets lynched. If it’s me then you pretty much have to get magic or cp

Poyser said:
I’m so tempted to fake info here to take magic out of the game.

Poyser said:
If it comes back they’re both telling the truth, do you think I should go through with faking info on magic? I’m probably not going to last too long anyway, especially with cp and magic both being town. So I think the best play here is to take him out of the game today

Poyser said:
Kinda wish we’d done it on magic instead tho as cp is largely absent but ah well. I think cp’s claim being fake was more believable. Probably kill Odo tonight and then you just have to get rid of magic after NG is taken care of

Poyser said:
3 mislynches which is quite rough, but I think doable especially if you get Odo and magic gone.

Poyser said:
I’m torn now but I don’t think we can realistically keep both magic and Odo alive now, especially when we have to kill NG tomorrow

Look at how much of a pussy Poyser is around Magic as scum. He literally is scared of him and centering his whole scum game around having to take him out.

I bet he has been doing the exact same thing in the QT this game. Hence Magic being killed twice already.

#VoteforPoyser

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Er, hang on a minute

who do we think Rugrat selected as his second kill other than brad? There’s a kill missing

No. Stop. Am I the only one reading the thread here?

Rugrat shot Brad who was WU aligned, therefore they both died and there was no second kill.

Scum (you) shot Magic.

Rop3 shot Tweet.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No. Stop. Am I the only one reading the thread here?

Rugrat shot Brad who was WU aligned, therefore they both died and there was no second kill.

Scum (you) shot Magic.

Rop3 shot Tweet.
No, Rugrat himself said he had 2 kills. Read the thread as you say. His PM says it kills the people he selected in order and he dies too if either of them are Wu

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
No, Rugrat himself said he had 2 kills. Read the thread as you say. His PM says it kills the people he selected in order and he dies too if either of them are Wu

From Rugrat's flip
"If the first player targeted survives for any reason, you will move on to the second target, regardless of their alignment. "

IF, IF

The first player didn't survive so there was no second kill.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Poysers defense is literally to bring up something irrelevant that he is wrong about.

That's not town poyser. Town poyser is a great player remember.

:kawhi

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah because scum have two additional kills. Lol fuck off mate

Rugrat wasn’t keeping up with the thread at all self admittedly, what are the chances he just sheeped magic who was the only one to give him a suggestion? I’d rate it quite high, no?