Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
See to me this just shows that you’re not genuinely trying to figure the game out.

if you were, you wouldn’t be able to just dismiss it out of hand because it makes too much sense. It would INTEREST you and at least command some thought because Rugrat copying magics list when we know he took one of the suggestions is the most likely outcome. Yet you don’t even want to consider it, makes no sense because from your POV if you were town, that would point to sky being full of shit

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
See to me this just shows that you’re not genuinely trying to figure the game out.

if you were, you wouldn’t be able to just dismiss it out of hand because it makes too much sense. It would INTEREST you and at least command some thought because Rugrat copying magics list when we know he took one of the suggestions is the most likely outcome. Yet you don’t even want to consider it, makes no sense because from your POV if you were town, that would point to sky being full of shit

Nah I just know Sky isn't full of shit because she was the first person to hint at 2 town alignments before it was common knowledge. Her being Wu aligned is fine to me

You on the other hand are scum. Don't give me this fucking shit that i'm not trying to figure the game out. You haven't provided anything this phase.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You're assuming that a very capable player that said he would catch up didn't.

And then if he did you're assuming that the GF is not Bulletproof. Because that is actually the most plausible explanation here for everything.

I know i'm right. Im fucking sick of shouting about it. Seems like nobody else is interested in playing so why should I bother.

If ya'll aren't gonna listen to ME, MAGIC AND SKY then I don't know what to tell you. You all deserve to lose

I'm so fucking sick of people not listening

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah I just know Sky isn't full of shit because she was the first person to hint at 2 town alignments before it was common knowledge. Her being Wu aligned is fine to me

You on the other hand are scum. Don't give me this fucking shit that i'm not trying to figure the game out. You haven't provided anything this phase.
Lmao you can keep repeating that same phrase doesn’t make it any more true.

and that’s not true because scum obviously have fake characters.You know this. This is elementary stuff

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It's like it gets to a point in the game where I'm the only one doing anything and nobody listens and we lose. It's happened twice now. Fucking outrageous. What's the point in half of the people in this game

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Lmao you can keep repeating that same phrase doesn’t make it any more true.

and that’s not true because scum obviously have fake characters.You know this. This is elementary stuff

You think Scum was given fakes with an alignment that wasn't even known to the game?!?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
literally the fucking OP said:
-Players of certain alignment(s) have received strict instructions in their PMs - you may not discuss these instructions, and to be frank there is no need to as I have provided any and all mafia team(s) a copy of these instructions, so there will be no cheap plays.

- There may be mechanics in the game that punish discussion of your alignment / Role PM - as above, mafia players will potentially have the means to exploit any of this discussion, so in short, don't try and break the game

Didn’t you say you had read the OP like a million times? :heston

Exile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Good point about the missing kill.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Thumbs being twiddled up in here by seemingly fucking everyone.

Everyone who isn't voting Poyser, explain why.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You think Scum was given fakes with an alignment that wasn't even known to the game?!?
Obviously lmao. Why would all their fakes be Shu aligned? That makes absolutely no sense. Odo isn’t a fucking scrub lmao he’s not letting half of town confirm themselves

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Thumbs being twiddled up in here by seemingly fucking everyone.

Everyone who isn't voting Poyser, explain why.
Is the missing kill not interesting to you either???

again, if you think Rugrat shot me and brad like magic told him to, and you are town and legit, would that not make you question haza?

Exile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Vote Poyser

Okay well I was thinking he was scum anyway, with the kill thing and Magic's instructions it's pretty safe to just gut him first.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Good point about the missing kill.
It's not a missing kill unless you buy what scumboi Poyser is saying?!! He shot Brad who was Wu aligned so there was no more kills. It says it in his fucking role PM

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
EVERYONE THERE IS NO MISSING KILL. READ RUGRATS ROLE PM.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Vote Poyser

Okay well I was thinking he was scum anyway, with the kill thing and Magic's instructions it's pretty safe to just gut him first.
But skybox swapped me with haza??