Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Rugrat wasn’t keeping up with the thread at all self admittedly, what are the chances he just sheeped magic who was the only one to give him a suggestion? I’d rate it quite high, no?

What are you even talking about :reigns3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because what I think is he did just sheep magic and copy his suggestion. What was magics suggestion?

Poyser
Brad

which means I would’ve been first on the list regardless.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Because what I think is he did just sheep magic and copy his suggestion. What was magics suggestion?

Poyser
Brad

which means I would’ve been first on the list regardless.

And as Godfather you're probably Bulletproof.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
From the whodunnit QT, here is the link for full context: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/nmcSed4KRBfn6

Look at how much of a pussy Poyser is around Magic as scum. He literally is scared of him and centering his whole scum game around having to take him out.

I bet he has been doing the exact same thing in the QT this game. Hence Magic being killed twice already.

#VoteforPoyser
Also, this is silly and out of context because out of magic and cp, I chose to fake info on cp instead. You can even see me saying we have to kill one of magic or Odo because we had to shoot NG the following night. I was working the kill around NG, not magic. We kept magic alive.

I notice you just cherry picked some quotes but I kept on saying Odo was the better kill. Notice you also didn’t include the kill we ACTUALLY made which was:

Poyser
Person was signed in when posted

10-19-2019
04:57 AM ET (US)
Poyser janitors Raikkonen
Poyser rolecops lawls
Tweet frames jeff

Janitor is pretty pointless but might as well le

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also, this is silly and out of context because out of magic and cp, I chose to fake info on cp instead. You can even see me saying we have to kill one of magic or Odo because we had to shoot NG the following night. I was working the kill around NG, not magic. We kept magic alive.

I notice you just cherry picked some quotes but I kept on saying Odo was the better kill. Notice you also didn’t include the kill we ACTUALLY made which was:

Poyser
Person was signed in when posted

10-19-2019
04:57 AM ET (US)
Poyser janitors Raikkonen
Poyser rolecops lawls
Tweet frames jeff

Janitor is pretty pointless but might as well le

I specifically included the context at the top so that you couldn't tell me I took it out of context.

The point i'm making is that you are scared of having Magic around and were extremely persistent with wanting him dead sooner or later. You mentioned several times wanting to kill him.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Right, glad you agree!

except

if sky is legit, I was bus driven with.... who?

I don't agree. I'm entertaining you.

I absolutely don't think that he would have copied an identical kill list and submitted it as his usage. Why the fuck would he do that when scum could just see what he was going to do?!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I specifically included the context at the top so that you couldn't tell me I took it out of context.

The point i'm making is that you are scared of having Magic around and were extremely persistent with wanting him dead sooner or later. You mentioned several times wanting to kill him.
Yes and I’m sure you expected everybody to read it rather than just glance over your cherry picked quotes lmao

I wasn’t scared of having magic around, the point of the whole thing was keeping Odo and magic around because I thought we could get magic mislynched :reigns3 that’s like the opposite of being scared of him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't agree. I'm entertaining you.

I absolutely don't think that he would have copied an identical kill list and submitted it as his usage. Why the fuck would he do that when scum could just see what he was going to do?!
Because for one, he didn’t read the thread, magic was leading and had just gotten scum lynched. And uh because the scum roleblocker had just died?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And if you don’t think he copied the kill list? Who do you think his list was? We know 100% he copied at least half of it so your point of not copying it is already moot

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Nah i'm not being right again only to not get it done whilst I'm alive. Poyser is the lynch.

Get it done people.

If not we lose. Simple as that.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
And if you don’t think he copied the kill list? Who do you think his list was? We know 100% he copied at least half of it so your point of not copying it is already moot

No. We don't know that he copied any of it you moron. Brad was kill number 1 and not kill number 2, that's not copying it given the specifics of the role

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No. We don't know that he copied any of it you moron. Brad was kill number 1 and not kill number 2, that's not copying it given the specifics of the role
So your theory is this guy that hadn’t read the thread, took magics suggestion at face value and then made an executive decision to only take half of it and then choose somebody else as the second??