Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
why did you have tkok as scum?

your reasoning wasn't even right. you said he didnt read the thread then dipped, but he did the opposite.
I didn't notice that at all. I remember seeing him say he didn't read the thread and had one or two posts here and thereand that was it.

Showtime

Reaction score

you already disagreed once and were wrong. i dont do double takes.

the anger is legit and it's most likely town anger

there's plenty of better places to look.

like why in the fuck sky is buddying you. i need to look up her posts from last game.

Showtime

Reaction score
Buying emotion from someone that’s been proven to be able to manipulate it is dumb

everyone can manipulate, doesn't mean they can do it well or replicate it perfectly. i have no reason to think he can because he's not some grand scum player.

like he's acting alone to go after you and haza and no one else on his scum team is even hedging that way? what's the point? he's not scum.

I didn't notice that at all. I remember seeing him say he didn't read the thread and had one or two posts here and thereand that was it.
he's got 10 posts, you can go and look.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you already disagreed once and were wrong. i dont do double takes.

the anger is legit and it's most likely town anger

there's plenty of better places to look.

like why in the fuck sky is buddying you. i need to look up her posts from last game.
Well good for you, unfortunately for you you’re not the authority. You can try and build a case for whoever else and I’ll keep pushing my case against jeff and let’s see where the people fall

maybe sky is buddying me because somebody has confirmed me as town? Does this not make sense to you?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
everyone can manipulate, doesn't mean they can do it well or replicate it perfectly. i have no reason to think he can because he's not some grand scum player.

like he's acting alone to go after you and haza and no one else on his scum team is even hedging that way? what's the point? he's not scum.

he's got 10 posts, you can go and look.
Because he doesn’t fucking need to actually get me lynched, what part of easy content generation don’t you understand?? He’s doing it because it’s easy to fucking spend all his posts pretending to be mad at the people that lynched him rather than you know, actually scumhunting. Something that he pointed out he did in his first life (even if not very well) and has been conspicuously missing since he repped in

Showtime

Reaction score
Well good for you, unfortunately for you you’re not the authority. You can try and build a case for whoever else and I’ll keep pushing my case against jeff and let’s see where the people fall

maybe sky is buddying me because somebody has confirmed me as town? Does this not make sense to you?

i'm not the authority but following someone that just mislynched the same guy for almost nearly the exact same reasoning sounds Blue so ima say everyone should pass on that and trust me when i was right the first time around.

the anger he is conveying reads heavily town. your case is that he was reading haza town and then started reading him scum all because he voted him. jeff played like the first 12 hours then dipped, it's not impossible to flip on a town read.

better yet, WHO ARE JEFF'S TEAMMATES?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i'm not the authority but following someone that just mislynched the same guy for almost nearly the exact same reasoning sounds Blue so ima say everyone should pass on that and trust me when i was right the first time around.

the anger he is conveying reads heavily town. your case is that he was reading haza town and then started reading him scum all because he voted him. jeff played like the first 12 hours then dipped, it's not impossible to flip on a town read.

better yet, WHO ARE JEFF'S TEAMMATES?
Not impossible to flip on a town read when he admitted he hasn’t even read the fucking thread so had no play based reason to flip on the town read?? Are you thick?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t know who his teammates are, but it’s not me and it wasn’t you so what exactly are you expecting from the rest of the players in this game?

Showtime

Reaction score
Whats your role barry?

^this question isnt something id think he'd bother asking as scum either as he would know from his teammates and again i dont think jeff knows to fake this.

Barry being sk i could subscribe to, actually.

^scum would already know barry is sk and not scum

so again, this points to jeff being ignorant town.

before you say "HE'S PRETENDING" yes he can pretend but that's not exactly the play i expected him to do. feigning not knowing information is something most players don't do well.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like, seems likely brad is one of them for fuck sake :heston

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Of course they would risk that. I would have as scum.
Maybe you and I different, but I'm not risking a vig to frame you, but luckily I think Brad is flat out lying now.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
^this question isnt something id think he'd bother asking as scum either as he would know from his teammates and again i dont think jeff knows to fake this.

^scum would already know barry is sk and not scum

so again, this points to jeff being ignorant town.

before you say "HE'S PRETENDING" yes he can pretend but that's not exactly the play i expected him to do. feigning not knowing information is something most players don't do well.
:reigns3 is this real

Reactions: RDK