Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
^this question isnt something id think he'd bother asking as scum either as he would know from his teammates and again i dont think jeff knows to fake this.

^scum would already know barry is sk and not scum

so again, this points to jeff being ignorant town.

before you say "HE'S PRETENDING" yes he can pretend but that's not exactly the play i expected him to do. feigning not knowing information is something most players don't do well.

I think you're underestimating Jeff just a kittle

Showtime

Reaction score
I think you're underestimating Jeff just a kittle

i dont think i am.

how many scum players feign not having info they already have?

the number is low because it's a play most dont think to make to make themselves seem like town.

jeff isn't a good scum player. like he's over the top with everything and doesnt hide himself well.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i dont think i am.

how many scum players feign not having info they already have?

the number is low because it's a play most dont think to make to make themselves seem like town.

jeff isn't a good scum player. like he's over the top with everything and doesnt hide himself well.

I do. And I'm less experienced than Jeff.

That's why I say I think you're underestimating him.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah jeff definitely isn’t a shit tier scum player, not a world beater but he is fine. He can definitely play dumb. Can’t even believe this is a real discussion

Showtime

Reaction score
I do. And I'm less experienced than Jeff.

That's why I say I think you're underestimating him.

wanna show me examples of you doing this?

his play comes off as he describes, someone that's town and isn't caught up.

he doesn't look aligned with anyone.

a bunch of lower rung players just sheeped his wagon against him.

him not immediately knowing/realizing barry is the sk is a point in his favour(there's a reason i was asking everyone for their thoughts on barry without voting because i wanted to see if someone would accuse him of being scum as that would make them likely town that are just dumb and not thinking about the janitor kill).

his main push is against poyser(who doddsy "cleared") and you. no one else is doing that, at all. there's no support there or anything. it doesn't make sense to hedge your bets against people that your teammates aren't even supporting or literally anyone in the game.

you can't say i'm underestimating him while accusing him of some straight up Blue scum play. we're not lynching jeff, please and thank you, my reasoning for why he's town is much stronger than poyser's for why he's scum which is essentially "he shifted his read on haza without being caught up".

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That is a false summation of my case tho considering he hasn’t tried to scumhunt in any way since he repped back in despite posting fairly regularly

Showtime

Reaction score
Sure. So you recommend I just dont vote and hope my wagon doesn't best his at a pivotal moment in the vote count?

No sarcasm intended, genuinely curious to know the answer.

From my perspective my wagon has a 100% chance of a mislynch and his doesnt. Even if I do read him town.

How else should I look at that? Find someone else when everyone is all but decided with very limited time left?

i go for my own scum read and take everyone down with me.

you already saw this in the junk governor game. i thought chr1st0 was scum and people were trying to push myself as scum and then junk. did i settle on junk to appease you because you kept telling me to go to junk while continuing to suss me because i had him as scum anyways? no. you get the desired outcome, settling for outcomes isn't going to help town and it isn't going to make you look town. me not just settling on junk wouldve(or shouldve) made me look more town as i more dedicated to my direction.

it's why i said tweet doesn't look better for just caving into the direction poyser wanted to go.

Showtime

Reaction score
That is a false summation of my case tho considering he hasn’t tried to scumhunt in any way since he repped back in despite posting fairly regularly

he's been on the defense. ive been there, it can be hard to scumhunt when most of your posts are defending yourself.

unless im mistaken he missed 36 hours of day as you guys brought it up a lot. that's a lot to catch up on and he said he would after work. he was posting on his phone from what all the typos.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But sure, he’s OBVIOUSLY town because HERP DERP HE WAS RLLY MAD THO

Attachments

• E5B8103A-BCA7-4218-AA61-7C7E5CF5886F.png
    E5B8103A-BCA7-4218-AA61-7C7E5CF5886F.png
    926.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 8D4DDD2F-0A58-4ADD-B772-28C49CDA1D4F.png
    8D4DDD2F-0A58-4ADD-B772-28C49CDA1D4F.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 29

Showtime

Reaction score
Why did you vote Jeff here?

Why are you no longer votign Jeff and why did you jump to Magic?

Every odd day or did you mean night? Didn't you already have the info that Barry visited the dead Magic?

So why weren't already voting for Barry?

What's changed between the Magic vote and voting for BArry? Didn't you already know Barry killed Magic when you voted for Magic?

Yes, and not very. He probably finally got convinced to do something helpful.

Holy fuck, voting for Brad this afternoon and disappearing to reappear now and vote Magic when he supposedly had info on Berry.

Mag, remember when I said let Brad play this wagon hopping is what scum Brad would do. As town he was stubborn on his reads/votes.

Unvote.

if brad was scum he would have rolecop info, not just straight tracker info

i.e. he probably votes barry from the jump. it doesnt look like he knew how to interpret his own results, hence why he voted for me over barry.