Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
if brad was scum he would have rolecop info, not just straight tracker info

i.e. he probably votes barry from the jump. it doesnt look like he knew how to interpret his own results, hence why he voted for me over barry.
He saw Barry visit the player he knew died and didn't think to vote him the first time or the second time, but then realized he should the third time?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
dont think brad is aware enough to fake any of this, particularly the odd night part.
He was odd night vig his first game.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because the dude just came out and voted 2 people before revealing he saw jeff visit you. I know you say he looks like he didn’t know how to interpret his results but that doesn’t make any fucking sense. Like if he votes you first then maybe you could say ah well he confused the results but he voted others before he voted you. He also called his role a follower before you corrected him and he changed it to track so what does that tell you

Showtime

Reaction score
He saw Barry visit the player he knew died and didn't think to vote him the first time or the second time, but then realized he should the third time?

yes, so why do you think scum brad does that over town brad lmao. that seems like someone utterly confused.

again he thought i was scum from his info.

He was odd night vig his first game.

brad doesnt seem like the type to retain information and apply it to future games.

brad doesnt really look like scum to me from any of this. i mean he could be, but he just seems lost more than scummy at all.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
wanna show me examples of you doing this?

his play comes off as he describes, someone that's town and isn't caught up.

he doesn't look aligned with anyone.

a bunch of lower rung players just sheeped his wagon against him.

Isn't PGO almost always a town role???

Here is me feigning not knowing that PGO isnt always a town role in Anime mafia. Obviously this would be something I'd discuss in the QT instead.

Wait just saw this. Lethal said he can hammer someone that is specifically unlynchable. And there have been no unlynchable flips or anything to suggest an unlynchable role?

Here is me feigning not knowing integral in game information that would obviously be available in our QT .

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why do you think he chose to say he “followed” barry then?

Showtime

Reaction score
Because the dude just came out and voted 2 people before revealing he saw jeff visit you. I know you say he looks like he didn’t know how to interpret his results but that doesn’t make any fucking sense. Like if he votes you first then maybe you could say ah well he confused the results but he voted others before he voted you. He also called his role a follower before you corrected him and he changed it to track so what does that tell you

it tells me that if he was the follower he would know barry is the sk and would have never voted me over barry nor would he have known barry visited me due to his results not actually telling him that.

this one wasn't even hard.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
yes, so why do you think scum brad does that over town brad lmao. that seems like someone utterly confused.

brad doesnt seem like the type to retain information and apply it to future games.

brad doesnt really look like scum to me from any of this. i mean he could be, but he just seems lost more than scummy at all.
Town Brad is utterly sure of who he thinks is scum. If he sees a dude visit a dead player he's not confused.

Scum Brad jumps from one vote to another very easily. Most likely someone in the QT was like trying to pin this on Barry.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No he wouldn’t. As far as I’m a aware a follower would get back “Your target used a killing role on magic last night” or similar??

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i go for my own scum read and take everyone down with me.

you already saw this in the junk governor game. i thought chr1st0 was scum and people were trying to push myself as scum and then junk. did i settle on junk to appease you because you kept telling me to go to junk while continuing to suss me because i had him as scum anyways? no. you get the desired outcome, settling for outcomes isn't going to help town and it isn't going to make you look town. me not just settling on junk wouldve(or shouldve) made me look more town as i more dedicated to my direction.

it's why i said tweet doesn't look better for just caving into the direction poyser wanted to go.

That is easier for you to do as your are a tier 1 player that can get people to follow you. Harder from someone like me. Maybe I should have tried harder to push a direction that wasnt Jeff but to be honest I didnt have a strong enough read to make a case. Do you really think I could have achieved a wagon outside of Jeff?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wait, I think I get what you are getting at now.

You think he saw your target visited Magic and thought that meant YOU were scum? :confused

Why did he vote Jeff the first time then?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Town Brad is utterly sure of who he thinks is scum. If he sees a dude visit a dead player he's not confused.

Scum Brad jumps from one vote to another very easily. Most likely someone in the QT was like trying to pin this on Barry.

Can you provide receipts of scum Brad jumping from one vote to another very easily please.

This is important.

Showtime

Reaction score
Here is me feigning not knowing that PGO isnt always a town role in Anime mafia. Obviously this would be something I'd discuss in the QT instead.

Here is me feigning not knowing integral in game information that would obviously be available in our QT .

that first one isn't the same, it's just acting dumb

the second one is using it to make someone look suspicious. the thing jeff did was make

that also wasn't my only point as to why he's town.

yall need to fucking trust me, please and thank you. my town reads have always been one of the better parts of my game and you guy are making this seem like a sure fire case when it's not at all. not reading the thread and changing a read isn't as suspicious as you guys are trying to make it seem.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Can you provide receipts of scum Brad jumping from one vote to another very easily please.

This is important.
It was whatever game he played after Scream Queens. Hold on.

Showtime

Reaction score
Wait, I think I get what you are getting at now.

You think he saw your target visited Magic and thought that meant YOU were scum? :confused

Why did he vote Jeff the first time then?

because it's brad and he's entirely unaware lol.

if he was a follower he doesn't know who barry targeted, but does know barry is the sk
if he's tracker rolecop he again knows barry is the sk

in both these instances, with people saying he's scum, someone would have probably told him this too and he wouldn't have ended up voting me. he literally only changed his vote after having it explained to him in the thread.

yall. need. to. stop. trying. so. hard. to. be. against. town. reads. PLEASE