ROH Results Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

RESULTS:

a) Alex "Sugarfoot" Payne & Andy "Right Leg" Ridge over Ninja Brown & "Dirty" Ernie Osiris

b) Grizzly Redwood & Bushwhacker Luke over Don Juan & Andy Dalton

1) Erick Stevens over Rhett "Addicted to Love" Titus

Choo choo splash and elevated heart punch for three

2) Sweet & Sour Inc. of Chris Hero, Eddie Edwards & Incognito over Jay Briscoe, Kevin Steen & Magno when Hero pinned Magno; good match with a ton of dives.

- TOP ROPE BROKE WHEN INCOGNITO AND GENERICO WENT TO DO A SPOT~!
- Chant of RING CREW ****** UP and STOP THE MATCH. Incognito holds Generico up on ONE bicep. Hero back in.
- Hero still jumps off the second rope for a spot as does Cito. Crowd is into this!
- GENERICO WITH A BACKFLIP OFF THE RINGPOST ON EVERYONE. Hero with the loaded pad for three winners Hero Edwards and Incognito.

3. Roderick Strong over Katsuhiko Nakajima in an amazing match.

Two backbreakers don't do it for Strong. 3 superkicks don't for Nakajima. It takes an enzuguiri a stomach buster and a powerbomb for S 2 win

4. Kamala v. Bobby Dempsey - No match, as both men beat up Shane Hagadorn.

They both have on the stars and moon warpaint!
No wrestling just a belly comparison. It's declared a tie and both hands were raised!

5. Claudio Castagnoli over ROH World Tag Team Champion El Generico, NWA World Champion Blue Demon Jr. and Brent Albright when he pinned Albright following a low blow.

Claudio pins Albright off a low blow. Little bit of a letdown in an otherwise hot match.

6. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson over Alex Koslov

- Danielson is playing Master of a Thousand Torterous holds to perfection.
- Surfboard into neck stretch for near submisson by Dragon but apron war lands him on floor and Koslov dives off onto him.
- Finally we get the fur hat and squat kicks by Koslov for a near fall.
- Dragon gets mad at his finishers attempted on him and Hulks Up! Cattle Mutilation for the win as fire alarms are going off. Seriously

INTERMISSION

7. D-Lo Brown over Colt Cabana

Cabana off the top D-Lo hits him with loaded knux as he's coming down on him for the KO and 3 count. Good match with another finish let down.

8. KENTA defends the GHC Jr. Heavyweight Title vs. Davey Richards

- Next up is the KENTA v. Davey Richards match. KENTA is over huge and we aren't even done with announcements yet.
- Perfect match so far. Comedy, a hot babyface, Richards heeling on the crowd, it all works!
HOLY **** moment as Richards dives to get KENTA while he's sprawled on the barricade and goes past him to the 2nd ot 3rd row. He's fine tho!
- Tremendous double kick contest with an amazing and funny double daze that tweeting can't do justice. A spontaneous THIS IS WRESTLING cha ...
- Holy **** brainbuster by KENTA off the apron to the floor on Richards! YOU KILLED DAVEY and **** WRESTLEMANIA chants follow.
- G2S blocked with a screw into a cloverleaf but KENTA won't tap. He survives. No one is even trying to sit down any more.
- KENTA misses on 2 G2S screams in frustration hits the third and gets the three count. AWESOME MATCH~! Gonna be damn hard to follow that one.

- Davey got on the mic afterwards and said, "This is what Ring of Honor is all about."

9. Jimmy Jacobs & Austin Aries over Tyler Black & The Necro Butcher after Aries hit the kick/brainbuster combo on Black.

10. Jerry Lynn over Nigel McGuinness with the cradle piledriver to become the eleventh ROH World Champion.

:smh

PeepShow

I love Roderick. One of my favorites. So is this a show or PPV that will get released to DVD? How do you know?

Soulpower

This show will be released on DVD. All Friday and Saturday shows are released on DVD, if its a PPV taping, ROH will announce it in one of their newswires.

Edit:Added some details to the results.

Montana

Booooo!

Damn you Jerry Lynn. I had a bad feeling after the latest videowire. Oh well, i bet it will be a short reign and someone like Hero will knock him off.

Soulpower

Useless fact of the day!

Jerry Lynn is now the only man to win a title in WWE, ECW (The real one), TNA and ROH.

PeepShow

I wonder what this will do to Lynn's appearance in Chicago if I go seeing as how he's the world champ now.

Soulpower

My guess is he would put the title on the line (Since Chicago usually gets title matches). No idea against who, though.

Montana

At first i was a little mad about Jerry Lynn (mostly cause otheres deserved it more) But i'm ok with it considering he will likely be a transitional champ.

Who do you guys want to see knock of Jerry Lynn.

I'm not sold on Tyler Black as a guy who can carry the company yet. I think that young knock out kid might be a good candidate with Misawa's Elbow pad. I'd like to see Jacobs, but i his matches only get so good, and hasn't been pushed very well.

Chicago Possible matches:

Cabana
Claudio
Aries
Strong
Jacobs
Davey Richards

Hero, Black, and Danielson already have matches (although don't be surprised if Lynn drops it before Chicago)

Soulpower

When talking about Black, you have to keep in mind that he has a title shot in his back pocket. So just because he's scheduled to have a match, it doesn't mean that he can't have a title match on the same show.

Colt would be the obvious choice to face Lynn in Chicago, but you run the risk of having the fans turn on Lynn, and siding with the hometown boy. My guess would be either Davey (Who's been getting some high-profile matches as of late) or Chris Hero.

therazar

Reaction score
Chris Hero needs to beat Jerry Lynn for the title. I think Chris Hero deserves it.