Rey Mysterio Suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
God I hope its heroin.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
It would be hilarious and I don't trust men in masks

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

The Viper

Reaction score
I read something online about some bad irony about Rey's return date after the 60 days.

So, he got suspended today, April 26th. Fast forward 60 days to Monday June 25th. That's the 5 year anniversary of Chris Benoit's death.

However, if the 60th day is included (most likely), then the earliest he can return is for a Smackdown the next night, June 26th. The day everyone found out what happened with the Benoit situation.

Rey, you dun fucked up.

I just found that really interesting.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I read something online about some bad irony about Rey's return date after the 60 days.

So, he got suspended today, April 26th. Fast forward 60 days to Monday June 25th. That's the 5 year anniversary of Chris Benoit's death.

However, if the 60th day is included (most likely), then the earliest he can return is for a Smackdown the next night, June 26th. The day everyone found out what happened with the Benoit situation.

Rey, you dun fucked up.

I just found that really interesting.

Breaking news: popular wrestler Rey Mysterio found dead at age 37. Ironically it was 5 years to the day that Chris Benoit was tragically found dead in his home.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Rey being suspended doesn't hurt my feelings at all, I could really care less if I see him on WWE television again, he never has done anything for me tbh.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
You folks must have done lost y'all's minds. Anyone who doesn't think Rey Mysterio isn't one of the best consistently good wrestlers on the roster is one dim-witted individual in my eyes. Though I won't argue that his impactfulness and relevance as a member of the WWE roster isn't deluded nowadays, he remains one of the most reliable in-ring talents in terms of psychology, work rate, and for entertainment value. He'll return 60 days from now and I promise the arena will light up with some of the biggest pops of the year. Not only that, but we'll be shown at least 15 kids wearing his masks.

He is one of the best all-around guys in the whole damn promotion. He has almost no bad points, a whole slew of good points, and several excellent points. I understand though that he is becoming stale and irrelevant, but if you can't recognize him as a great in-ring performer and as a fantastic sports entertainment superstar, you are either spiteful, don't understand his worth, or in denial about his abilities for some other reason. If he's not your cup of tea, that's just fine, but for what he is, he's a damn good talent.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
You folks must have done lost y'all's minds. Anyone who doesn't think Rey Mysterio isn't one of the best consistently hood wrestlers
Yeah those Mexicans are all hoods.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I was correct either way.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I was correct either way.

Yes I agree 100%. He's a fucking amazing worker. He knows how to put on a good match with anybody and is a pleasure to watch. He always gives it his all every night. The guy is 5'6 and 175 lbs. He's been wrestling for 22 years. Do you know how much dedication that takes. Guys like The Big Show, The Great Khali, even Andre The Giant don't have to work that hard. Vince sees a 7 foot tall 450 pound guy and signs him right away. I love Rey Mysterio because of how much dedication he has and how good a wrestler he is. So for all of you who don't like him fuck off because he's amazing.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Yes I agree 100%. He's a fucking amazing worker. He knows how to put on a good match with anybody and is a pleasure to watch. He always gives it his all every night. The guy is 5'6 and 175 lbs. He's been wrestling for 22 years. Do you know how much dedication that takes. Guys like The Big Show, The Great Khali, even Andre The Giant don't have to work that hard. Vince sees a 7 foot tall 450 pound guy and signs him right away. I love Rey Mysterio because of how much dedication he has and how good a wrestler he is. So for all of you who don't like him fuck off because he's amazing.

We get it. You want to have sexual relations with Rey Rey.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm sorry I don't find twelve 619 attempts a match as entertaining as the rest of you.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
lol.

I guess you don't realize how troll-ish that comment sounds.

Rey doesn't try the 619 twelve times. In extreme situations, he'll try three, maybe four, unless of course it just becomes a joke as part of an unimportant match.

Rey's offense is more diverse than many people's and to be honest I'm surprised that you as a WCW guy don't like Mysterio. He's a great performer and a crowd pleaser. He does the moves he does because they're exciting and people will pay to see them. Despite doing these life threatening, career-shortnening moves for the past two decades and counting, he continually gives it all whenever he can despite having to be in such pain after years of colliding with other superstars and God knows what else doing the stunts he does.

And I find it hard to believe anyone can deny that his match with Miz where he won the WWE Championship last year wasn't good, or that his "I Quit" Match with Chavo or his ladder match with Eddie or his triple threat with Orton and Angle weren't really good matches. Not to mention countless above average matches with cruisrweights and super heavyweights alike, such as his Mask vs. Hair Match with CM Punk and his many encounters with The Big Show.

Mysterio gets the job done. If I was a wrestling booker, he'd be in the top 5 guys I'd want to sign to my roster because he's consistent, dedicated, loyal, and hard working. He's one of the best wrestlers of the past decade, and even the decade before.

The Viper

Reaction score
I hate how shitty and over-saturated the 619 move has become, but I will say that he knows how to put on a damn good show in the Elimination Chamber matches. His little match with Edge in both 2009 and 2011 EC's were fantastic.

His match with Cena before Summerslam last year was really good as well for a TV match.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Well his matches against EG in 2005 were classics but that was when he was interesting.