Recommend me some new music.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Can't remember. I still have to listen to the stuff that gates sent me.

Wait, I think Brand New was one of the punkish sounding bands I listened to. Am I on the right track here?

noumenon

Not punk. They're very mellow soft rock...more in the vein of indie rock than anything else. Brand New are kind of a genre unto themselves though, they're fucking phenomenal. I just requested 2 of their albums in VIP since my cd's are scratched to hell from over listening. Download them when someone puts them up.

noumenon

Their first two albums are extremely misleading... kind of bordering on the pop-punk phase even with the first. Their previous two albums may as well just be a completely different band.

http://www.myspace.com/brandnew A little down the page are some live in studio videos...give them a listen..a good little sample.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Heard of but haven't listened to yet. That's another Maynard side project, right?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've been listening to Weezer since, shit, maybe a bit before high school I think.